A whole squad of XM-8's and ACU

johnyew

This past Sunday at a paying site, a group of about 10 guys showed up wearing ACU(copy) and XM-8 each.

These XM-8's are made in China and costs about HK$500/US$60 here in Hong Kong. These were then modified (straight drop-in + a bit of modification) to accept TM's gearbox, (I don't know which version).

The guys played the entire day and I only noticed 2 guns being worked on during lunch break. Don't know what was the problem but were playable after being worked on.

Again, this is not the conversion kit but a fully functional XM-8 made in China. I might go this route myself some day.

These ones?

xm8.jpg

6.jpg

Jim (Contractor War Game Team) has sent over a link to a page on his own forums with a couple of shots of the "Both Elephant" XM8 AEG that's made in China. Quality looks to be about what you'd expect for the price paid.

Although similar looking to the cheaper XM8 over at Begadi, this looks to be a completely different design (the detial around the shell ejection area is different for one), although it is the same make as this AUG that Begadi stock.

Your dad is going on a business trip? well how is he going to bring it back on the plane? if he declares it then he will have to pay extra or worse not let him bring them at all - if they catch him with it then he might be arrested - Trust me I tried to do it with all my airsoft stuff from Brasil when i moved to the UK- I didnt make it :(

Your dad is going on a business trip? well how is he going to bring it back on the plane? if he declares it then he will have to pay extra or worse not let him bring them at all - if they catch him with it then he might be arrested - Trust me I tried to do it with all my airsoft stuff from Brasil when i moved to the UK- I didnt make it :(

I have done that before. Just send him with a TSA approved gun case. Worked when he got me my m4(now gone with the wind). ;)

:Dr_Evil:

Archived