UTG Clone APS 2 "Pro Sniper" coming soon

airsoftgi

This is another exciting product that UTG is putting out before the holiday season. ETA Nov. 15th

utgsniper2.jpg

(Scope and Scope Ring are not included)

This is another great deal for people with a budget. A regular

APS 2 SV (Japanese made high end sniper rifle) will cost around 350.00. Now,

you are getting the clone one with more accessories than Japanese can think of

Has anyone accualy thought of buying it for its acessories (i now it must be written wrong but i dunno how to write it right :D ). Im not sure about the quality of the rail mounting bipod and sling and stuff, but if theyr are even a bit OK then i think im gonna buy it, take the accesories and just sell it for half price to some noob who really wants to try out airsoft. Will it come to wgc also?

I'm gonna have to ask for one of these for Hannukah

Since it's an APS2 clone, does that mean we'll be able to use APS2 accessories, such as a new stock?

I think you'll find it's NOT a replica of the APS2.

It's a near-replica of the Sauer SSG. The APS2 is also a replica of the SSG.

Of course, UTG have already knocked off one Marui gun so there's every chance they'll do the same thing with this.

Having said that, BAs being what they are, I'm sure some APS2 parts could be made to fit. It'd probably be possible to modify an APS2 stock to fit this, though quite why you'd want to is anybodys guess.

After all, they look identical and, unless the UTG stock is made out of papier mache, there'd be nothing to gain from swapping to an APS2 one.

As for if the scope comes with the gun, very doubtful. The advert said it'd be an OPTIONAL extra. For the slower members of the group, this means you have to pay for it.

The advert DID, however, say that UTG will be bundling a bipod with the gun.

Brit retailers claim that the bipod "may be" an optional extra which probably means they'll see if it's decent quality and then, if it is, they'll charge extra for it.

And that's after putting 100% mark-up on the RRP.

F**kers.

Great, but will it get to the UK at a reasonable price?

Not found any UK dealers that stock the cheaper sniper stuff, e.g. UHC Super9 proV2 $80 (£45), New Super9 $140 (£78) or HFC VSR10 $150 (£84)...

Not just the sniper stuff either, we tend to get royally screwed, price-wise, in this country on anything that's even halfway fun/interesting :angry:

Archived