Kwc Mini uzi mag problems

Seven Click's Up

I have had my mini uzi for some time now, and have become frustrated with it at times. Lots of learning how this thing will work properly. It really boils down to the magazine. For leaking out of the bottom of the mag, follow murph's suggestions with the #47 o-ring. I have replaced that, and the mag leaked out of the top. Also it would not cycle properly. I needed to cock the gun each time I shot. The mag would only last maybe 8 or 10 rounds before the gas leaked out of the top. You need to make a tool to remove the gas valve at the top of the magazine. I used a dremel tool with a cut off wheel, and a metal bracket for hanging a shelf. Just find some metal the right thickness. It consits of two "prongs." It will bridge the "button" of the gas valve, and allow you to unscrew it. Then use a #60 o-ring from Walmart. The brand is Danco. It is 1/4"O.D. x 1/8"I.D. x 1/16". I think they were $1.47 for ten. I have found that these need replacing regularly, unfortunately. All in all, this gun is well worth it. I have really enjoyed it, now that I have found how to keep it working. Hope this helps, George.

Archived