Airsoft dynamics

findiboy16

Ok a couple of weeks ago i placed an order with airsoft dynamics. I ordered a scope mount (vsr-10) along with some tit bits.

After my order confirmation i shortly recieved an e-mail from one of thier staff telling me that the scope mount was out of stock. They could source one for me but it would take a few weeks, and asking me how i would like to proceed.

I asked for the order to be cancelled. After no reply i sent another e-mail asking if they had cancelled my order and whether they had some items in stock. They told me about the items but didnt bother to confirm with me if they had cancelled the order.

I have checked my account and it seems i have been charged for the order but none of my items have arrived. I placed this order nearly a week ago.

I have e-mailed them asking them why this is, but they are not replying. :(

I have also phoned them but when i dialled the number i got some ###### about not being registered to dial numbers in that area. Basically i cant get through.

To be honest im not really sure how to deal with this. If they are sending the items i need them soon. And i get the feeling that they wont bother to source the scope mount at all.

I was thinking about e-mailing them everyday until they replied but im not sure whether they could say that i was harassing thier staff.

Any chance you guys could give me some advice as to what to do. :D

harassing the staff is EXACTLY what you should be doing.

at the moment they have stolen your money, and failed to tell you if you will be recieving goods.

DO NOT STOP until you get an answer from them.

and next time, use a proper airsoft shop, not those amatuers at the place we liek to call "Airsoft Not-So-Dynamic"

they are wank.

they would be con artists, only there is nothing artist about them. Crooks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA quality that is. proper quality.

AD only have about 0.00000425% of the stuff they list in stock, and tajke about 249576 years to sort people out.

also use airsoft armoury and airsoft scotland dude, both are good, and its generally held that AS customer service 'am teh bestest'.

it doesn't matter that the order wont bankrupt you, its the principle.

they run a *beep* set-up where they cant be arsed to properly treat the people who put food on their tables, so dont give in dude.

I ordered a gun-bag from them ages ago.

Paid by credit card. Payment taken. No bag arrived, no replies to emails or phone messages.

Eventually, I sent them a letter instructing them that if I didn't hear from them in 10 days I'd contact my credit card company.

I didn't here from them. I contacted my card issuer and had to fill out a bunch of forms and, eventually, I got re-credited the money.

Not from AD but from my card insurance.

It was a lot of effort to go to for £35 and I doubt everybody would bother.

I'm sure AD rely on that.

do they have a physical shop and staff you can visit and have 'mature delegations' with ?

and Sid - it does seem that they would know how much effort and time it takes to get money back, especially if its a relatively small amount, people wouldn't bother, like you say.

i wonder if massive orders are ignored so readily <_<

do they have a physical shop and staff you can visit and have 'mature delegations' with ?

and Sid - it does seem that they would know how much effort and time it takes to get money back, especially if its a relatively small amount, people wouldn't bother, like you say.

i wonder if massive orders are ignored so readily  <_<

I believe they have a stall at Ambush Eversly, maybe chobham too, don't know if the people who man the stalls are just workers or managment.

You can actually visit their 'offices', if they actually are, I'm sure that they are still working out of one of their mums basements, despite them saying that they have moved to 'new premises', unless their mum moved of course.

I think if you can find their address you can actually go visit them, or at least thats what they've said before. Seems they know they are unwelcome here, don't see many/if any updates from them on the News page.

Cheers

Adam

So they havent improved! I had trouble a couple years ago.

Whos going to be the first noobette to chime in and say "I bought 2 bags of BBs and was very happy with the speedy and courteous service"...?

How many warnings do people need to read! Hell I`m banned from their forum over at UKAN for speaking my mind about the lowsy service.

Airsoft Dynamics are f-cking sh-te. Ordered from them once and i'll never do it again. They lied to me on the phone about 5 times, i had to end up phoning them every single day, and "24hr delivery" ended up taking 6 days. Bunch of incompetent idiots. Im surprised they're still in business considering the competition they have.

I believe that as a retailer AD must comply with a set of basic guide lines ranging from refund policies to resolving complaints/late deliveries within a certain time frame.

I don't know whether this bit is revelent but oop north there has been a lot of radio announcements regarding a new code of practice all companies and businesses must adhere to, as set out by Trading Standards or something like that.

Also, is AD a sole trader or limited company?

Not sure on sole traders but I'm sure limited companies must abide by certain regulations or face "very bad things by the Government." :unsure:

So called UKARA doesn't sound like much cop either.

screamin_weasel Posted Today, 09:57 PM

are you going to mention not a single person fom this forum would recommend AD ?

Ouch. That one's gotta hurt :wide-eyed:

UKARA website isn't even complete. Still no Mission Statement. I'm always dubious of when the main retailers set up things like that. Almost as if they are in cahoots with each other. Unless I've got it all wrong. :unsure:

I live fairly close to their 'shop/office', when I order i check via email they have it in stock first. If they do I order saying I will be through to collect in a matter of hours and not had a problem yet. Nice chaps from my experience. I am lucky to live only 30mins away tis all. They do have 'proper' premises and you can go there to collect orders!!!

Archived