model making...

i was just wondering how many other people make models...

people who do, how long have you been doing it for?

post pics :)

i'll start it off with my latest one...

1/35 universal carrier, widely known as the bren gun carrier

brenguncarriermodel2.jpg

brenguncarriermodel11.jpg

brenguncarriermodel10.jpg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you got any pics? what do you think of my bren gun carrier?

i'm currently making a load of british and US models to do a nice big diorama :) i'm doing it on and off at the moment, i need to sit down, set 'em up, set up a place to do them in and i'll end up making loads :P

Yep! :D

Got a couple on the go at the moment, plus a HUGE 1:72 (I think...) B-1B Lancer hanging off my bedroom ceiling - almost a metre long! :o

This is the A-10A 'Hog I finished a couple of years back - love it to bits :)

IMGP1404copy.jpg

IMGP1405copy.jpg

And said B-1B Lancer... :D

b1b.jpg

Just found the box (not that I could ever really lose the damn thing :P) and it is actually 1:48 - my bad. The scale of the cockpit windows just looks off due to the design of the plane compared to my 1:48 'Hog.

According to said box, it comes in at 90.8cm long :D

I like to build Gundam kits. My first kits rather suck, and are in my drawer due to being broken. But this was my first good kit, the 1/144 High Grade MS-07 H8 Gouf Flight Type on the left. The next kit I built is the one behind the SureFire, the 1/100 Master Grade RX-79[G] Ez8.

pict00114zp.jpg

I've also built a 1/100 Master Grade RX-78GP-01 Zephyranthes, though it's currently in pieces after she took a nasty spill from my dog. :(

And finally, my latest build; the 1/100 Master Grade RGM-79C Type C. Built this one using a Swiss Army Knife.

pict00101wu.jpg

I like to build Gundam kits.  My first kits rather suck, and are in my drawer due to being broken.  But this was my first good kit, the 1/144 High Grade MS-07 H8 Gouf Flight Type on the left.  The next kit I built is the one behind the SureFire, the 1/100 Master Grade RX-79[G] Ez8.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4981/pict00114zp.jpg

I've also built a 1/100 Master Grade RX-78GP-01 Zephyranthes, though it's currently in pieces after she took a nasty spill from my dog. :(

And finally, my latest build; the 1/100 Master Grade RGM-79C Type C.  Built this one using a Swiss Army Knife.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/1433/pict00101wu.jpg

Nice, I built my little brothers for him. He had most of the ones from the Wing series

1500 points of Imperial Guard:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/robot2k/P1010020.jpg

Now, before all the OMG! Robot 2000 in expensive luxury item shame! posts, remember that this is an airsoft forum, where people talk about spending money on toy guns :P

3000 point Space marine army here :D

havoc that a-10 the tamaya one? if so i'm making that one atm, probably going to replace the cockpit and eject seat with an after market one.

been doing models all my life but only started doing them well about 6 months ago. at the moment I'm doing the A-10A, a Tornado F3 which i'm doing a custom job on (i'm modelling one i worked on), and a CH53 which i'm considering doing in the arnies airsoft colours with the little dudey on the side.

Cheers

Mig

Archived