Taking squirt Guns to the furthest level

Tunershark

Muppet n. 1, General name given to a large cast of bizarre comedy puppets created by the late Jim Henson. While many performed on "The Muppet Show" (and numerous movies and spin-offs) others appeared on the children's television series "Sesame Street."

2, *fruitcage*mooks that turn super soakers into flamethrowers whilst listening to Rammstein.

So am I the only person who thinks that looks fantastic fun? :(

My nephew is 6, too young for airsoft, and we had a wonderful time with supersoakers over the summer. Both of us took it waaaay too seriously and he insisted on wearing camo T-shirt and cargo pants. Since he's 6 and I'm 32 he got water balloons and I stopped a few with my face. He also beat the snot out of me with a plastic ninja sword. Don't know what that has to do with supersoakers but he seemed to think it was essential kit.

Dude, this use to be the thing...

CPS's were best. Mine is a $6.67 CPS 1200, K-modded (see here) with 32 balloons. Effective range of ~35 ft with 3-4 pumps.

Painted it, and it is fitted with a Real Steel M16 sling.

I even went outside to take some pictures for you. Yes you reading this thread.

original:

cps1200boxed.jpg

And then there is mine..

front

nozzle01.jpg

side

side02.jpg

top.jpg

this is equivalent to "systema" in the super soaker world

cps1200.jpg

preserved trademarks!

trademarks.jpg

side comparison

cps1200jacmp5-05.jpg

Brings back memories...the times of water skirmish in the local "G-town" (German town, small section town in Massachusetts) where we played capture the flag in a urban enviroment. We used home-made riot shields, water-throwers (simliar to flame-throwers, but I'm sure you understand), and mounted hoses and refill points. Moving under the cover of our water-mortars (basically 3 manned- water balloon sling shots) in full fledged BDUs. Ah...good times.

And what?, your gonna use your kung fu skills in admist a fight like that pfft i dont think so you'll just hit out and hit someone, trust me i've been in gang fights and there not cool.  :P

You don't need kung fu to fight better than them :P

All they were doing was hopping about flailing their arms at each other.

14 April 1989

I'm sure you've been in some hardcore gang fights at 16.

Safe m8 init wel mesed up da otha gangz!

:rofl:

Archived