HurricanE: Shrike Kit, the wait is over

scooberoo

I hate to say this, but I think HurricanE has been listening to the demand on the Shrike kit. Here it is folks, I'm proud to announce it first.

HE-MG-011.jpg

HE-MG-01.jpg

Product ¡GShrike Machine Gun Conversion Kit

Product No ¡GHE-MG-01

Desctiption¡GFits M16 series.

Material¡G6061T6 Aluminum Die Casting with Hard Anodize finish. 

Including¡GOuter Barrel¡BHand Guard set¡BM1913 Picatinny rail ¡Ñ 2¡BMetal Upper & Lower receivers¡BMetal Hop up chamber¡BMinimi magazine (except Marui M16 magazine mech).

IN STOCK!!

Price ¡GUSD 900.00

HE-MG-02.jpg

Product ¡GMimin Motor Drive magazine

Product No ¡GHE-MG-02

Desctiption¡GFits M16 series.

Including¡GMimin magazine case¡BMotor¡BMotor Switch, except Marui M16 magazine mech.

IN STOCK!!

Price ¡GUSD 180.00

Be on the look out, if you spot them, let me know. It says they are in stock, so give it a few days till they hit the stores.

It looks like Ares made 2 versions of the lowere receiver. One magwell was cut in half while one magwell wasn't cut. The cut version allows direct attachment of the boxmag to the lower receiver. The non-cut version requires the use of a box mag adapter.

Use the pic below for reference. Check out the 2 lower receivers. Somehow HurricanE had to sold the feeding issue.

Hey, HurricanE, if you guys are listening, your prices are too high, hehehe.

19547494-M.jpg

Hurricane also used an older version of the Shrike. Above is the newer version. Here's Ares' older version below (just like HurricanE's version) :

19547550-M.jpg

uuuhhh...a bit off...but it's okay...I guess...

box mag is supposed to be completely below the receiver...

What scooberoo said...ARES built two types of lowers. Also, with those pics it's way too hard to tell how accurate it is to the real counterpart. From those pics, I don't see any flagrant differences...who knows.

What scooberoo said...ARES built two types of lowers. Also, with those pics it's way too hard to tell how accurate it is to the real counterpart. From those pics, I don't see any flagrant differences...who knows.

woops sorry, I have to fix the pics. It was set to turn off external linking...woops.

Thats the only version they make! Otherwise it wouldn't be a shrike. On the real Shrike the box is there to hold the ammo and nothing more...much like the 249

Someone said there were two versions.

Looking at the Hurricane one I didn't see the feed hole.

I thought there was another non-beltfed version.

Archived