Guarder Taiwan 5.56mm T65K2 AEG

sevenzero

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, atleast it's different from every other Armalite style gun. :D

I dont care much for the design of the gun itself, but that gearbox may be an indication that Guarder is ready to start making a line of AEG's.

Also, did anyone notice that they said "Shoots with Heavy Kick?"

I wonder if that means it's got some kind of blowback, or a system like their AK "Auto Back" bolt.

I dont to be perfectly honest. Fair enough its nice to see a new AEG coming out but this is just an m16 with some extras added on. Couldnt they have just sold it even as a kit?

But who am i to condemn. Nice to see another new gearbox design coming out too. It also seems a little too hot for UK users as well "Initial Bullet Speed: 120 m/s, 393 FPS ( 0.2g BB)"

"The T65K2 AEG Rifle Shooting with Heavy-Kick!"

Are they talking about high power or actual kick? There doesn't seem to be a moving "bolt", but there seems to be a recoil spring in the stock, or they could mean that those "hard kick" internals are installed in the gearbox.

I think it looks okay, and a split gearbox is nice. Guarder means high quality, and the $450 price tag wasn't to expensive for a Guarder product either. The prices they put up in their store is usually higher than in the HK stores too.

Some of you are being too negative again. I mean 450 USD for that is nothing at all since it is full metal (some/most of it is steel), has that nice split gearbox and high quality everything (Guarder). Normally you would have to pay much more for that (I mean a steel barrel itself costs around 100USD).

I don't think that is going to break, because ICS is an avarage quality manufacturer (the AR-15 has weak spots inside) and Guarder is 100% high quality.

EDIT: No wait, some taiwanese copy, carry on.

did you guys also notice is says "You can release the AEG Spring on SAFE position."

a bit different from the ICS spring release system. also it already shoots hot on 8.4v

im hoping they release the split gearbox by itself so i can slap it on a Colt metal body.

It's not like if it'll get more power out of a 9.6v battery. When it comes to fps that is.

Some of you are being too negative again. I mean 450 USD for that is nothing at all since it is full metal (some/most of it is steel), has that nice split gearbox and high quality everything (Guarder). Normally you would have to pay much more for that (I mean a steel barrel itself costs around 100USD).

I don't think that is going to break, because ICS is an avarage quality manufacturer (the AR-15 has weak spots inside) and Guarder is 100% high quality.

Good post, good points.

There's a good chance I'll buy one. So far I've been impressed with and felt that every Guarder product was worth its price, including the expensive steel AK kits.

Also, I think I've found a gun that I can actually use and not look weird. I guess being Chinese has some disadvantage in this game as I can't dress like a Russian or American soldier.

Hmmm. The sector gear seems plastic.

I get it!! The spring is in the stock... That's VERY strange! And yet, makes sense. So on the real rifle, where the recoil spring would go, the actual power spring is. So the power spring isn't even IN the gearbox... I was wondering why the sector gear was so far back, but now it makes sense.

I also like how the front of the gearbox appears to have a spot to hold the hop up. That should increase stability.

All in all, it could be interesting to see how it all works out.

Also, the way the gearbox stays together kind of reminds me of the PSG-1.

~Tyler

Archived