Guarder Taiwan 5.56mm T65K2 AEG

sevenzero

Just an update as I was re-reading this.....My gun did not come with metal gears. It has all of the cheap gears in it. It is not compatiable with any other gear sets.

My advice is dont get one. I spent 360.00 USD for it and now I have a 360.00 paper weight.

At least until the metal gears come out.

I have been incontact with Intruder about when the gears are supposed to be coming out and all they said is soon and to watch there web page.

So I guess I will just be playing with my trusty TM ak47 and wait for the metal gear release.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Against my better judgment and everyone else's it seems i blew a bunch of money on this one, but i was sure suppressed, for a slower rate of fire, it sure works awsome as a cqb suppressive fire due to its diff sounding rattle, also getting it down under the 350fps for indoor was simply swapping to a m100 spring and i was clocking at 346-349ish, so even the noise of the bb's going down the hall and smacking on metal doors 100+ feet away really loudly is pretty good at keeping peoples heads down while there moving up, also, for outdoors, effin awsome, its accurate as any i've used, shoots nice and hot, and the bb's carry nicely,

my t65k2 has all metal gear's, the only real complaint i have is with the lack of upgrades, i want a red dot... and finding the carry handle rail is near impossible.... they have one on there ty toys webpage thats all in traditional chinese, and its impassible to figure out how to order the thing.....

oh, and one more question, does anyone know how the heck to get my hands on some issue's of fps magazine? there webpage sucks for there subscription, and i just cant find them anywhere....

jungleistflash, are you the guy I met at Extreme Indoor out in Augusta sunday? If so i was the one that figured out how to tune that beast down for you.

Grandpa, what do you meen it doesn't have metal gears? I have to in my store and was working on one sunday, they all have metal gears.

jungleistflash, are you the guy I met at Extreme Indoor out in Augusta sunday? If so i was the one that figured out how to tune that beast down for you.

Grandpa, what do you meen it doesn't have metal gears? I have to in my store and was working on one sunday, they all have metal gears.

HAHA, yes, thats me, i cant beleave u spotted me by that gun, LOL, u were all, "you can cut that down a bit or u can try using this m100....

btw, thanks man, you know ur stuff better then anyone there... and u shoulda stayed so u coulda seen it in action

Thanks, I realy apreciate that. Ya, I wanted to, but I had famil stuff going on. It sucks I payed for 6 games and only got to play 2 :( I'm sure your T65 was every bit as deadly as my G36k though. Those long halls where just a playground for me. Especialy the last game I played. can't wait to go back down.

All I know is my company actualy got them a week before any other company in the US. Granted they had been out over seas for a little bit. This weapon was made for the Taiwan military to train with. Why would they use a plastic gear set in it when everything else is so nice? It has an Aluminum reciever, Blued Steel barrel, GOOD polycarb piston, GOOD polymer stock ect.

These things have a rediculously powerfull spring in them too, they are clocking in from 420FPS-480FPS! There is no way a plastic gear set could pull that piston back.

Those have to be prototype pics.

The manufacturer, LY TOY said so. It doesn't have anything to do with gaurder/intruder as far as the build is concerned. Gaurder only distributes them outside of Taiwan for LY TOY. Hence the reason they don't have steel gears.

GrandPa, when did you get your gun? What FPS is it shooting? Do you have pics of the gears?

• 3 months later...

Update on the T65, I sold one to a guy a while back and it had no end of issues. The damn thing wouldn't fire on semi 90% of the time and would only fire on full auto if you had the selector halfway between semi and full auto. My supplier sent me extra gearboxes so I dropped a new lowe GB in it and that didn't fix it (however the stock did crack while I was tightening the stock screw down) so I just swapped it out for a new gun. Seemed to work fine. The guy took it home and came back the next day. Seems the piston stripped out. So I swapped the upper half of the GB with the old one and gave it back afer test firing it a few times. He showed up again today with another blown out piston! WTF!

• 1 year later...

Archived