Marui Glock 18C Previewish thing at RR

Megalomaniac

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Combined with temperature effects, gas tank differences and mechanical limitations gas pistols have always had distinctive drawbacks. "

Funny, I know a man who owns an Mk23 that has 85 yard range..and the majority of that being accurate range.

But does it have 85 yard range when its all evil and snowy out? My Para has excellent range but even in this cold (its maybe in the 50s here in new york) it has ###### poor gas efficiency and has that nasty cool down effect when fire too rapidly (read as in real combat conditions). My Para is going to be my target/summer gun and the 18C my year round skirmish weapon.

But does it have 85 yard range when its all evil and snowy out? My Para has excellent range but even in this cold (its maybe in the 50s here in new york) it has ###### poor gas efficiency and has that nasty cool down effect when fire too rapidly (read as in real combat conditions). My Para is going to be my target/summer gun and the 18C my year round skirmish weapon.

Thats why I got a nice springer for a sidearm when its to cold to use a gas gun. To hell with these electric pistols.

Woo 35F if get whole lot colder that that round here, and most likely theres gonna be more than a few skirmishes in the fresh snow. I like the idea having a full size electric full auto Glock, gas guns to me atleast seem to make good guns only when the weather is warm.

Also I'm not keen on dumping mass amounts of pollutants into the air especially in cloe quarters, I can't stand the smell of propane and the price of the illegally odorless green gas is too high make using it worth it.

Antagon are you just against the 18C AEG cause it is a pistol and doesn't have blow back? Its not like it has hopper on it and 80 million RIS/RAS/FAR (Fruitcake attachment Rails) on it.

Woo 35F if get whole lot colder that that round here, and most likely theres gonna be more than a few skirmishes in the fresh snow. I like the idea having a full size electric full auto Glock, gas guns to me atleast seem to make good guns only when the weather is warm.

Also I'm not keen on dumping mass amounts of pollutants into the air especially in cloe quarters, I can't stand the smell of propane and the price of the illegally odorless green gas is too high make using it worth it.

Antagon are you just against the 18C AEG cause it is a pistol and doesn't have blow back? Its not like it has hopper on it and 80 million RIS/RAS/FAR (Fruitcake attachment Rails) on it.

We dont like it because its weak, and sounds like a dying cat (no blowback is pretty lame too, but Im sure it would suck if it did have it, just like ebbs). Gas guns are more fun, and thats what airsoft is all about.

Must admit, so long as it's not stupidly expensive over here I'll probably buy one... Eventually.

Unfortunately, sooner or later, it'll probably end up in bits, in an attempt to install the guts inside something like a springer MP7.

I dunno. Personally I'd rather TM released a bunch of DIY internals kits so people could muck about with that sort of stuff.

Archived