Maruzen MP7 and UMP

FarEast

Well it's been a while since i brought you some news from Japan and what with the excitement regarding the news that Tokyo Marui will at some point release the MP7 I have more news for you!

Maruzen will be releasing a MP7 also along with the UMP both weapons will be gas powered with gas blow back very similar to thier MP5k range. The weapon has already started to appear in some of the magazines out here and also on some of the webzines available and from what i have been able to make out the weapon will be released early next year. (there is still no information on the TM model)

z-point_07.jpg

I'm hoping to get some photos and news on the TM MP7 and also the Maruzen weapon at the BlackHole show on the 7th and 8th of January

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when this was mentioned a few months back, some people thought it would be shell ejecting. can you confiirm this is a load of tosh?

Nope it will not be shell ejecting, but it will be Gas blow back.

12.JPG

I'm going to be giving Maruzen a call later to see what they have to say just to clarify other details.

Wow, umm it better be a hell of a lot better than the MP5K series, as from dealing with fixing my friend's MP5K that thing was a pain when using anything but 134a. It required a lot of work to keep running. That said, I'd love to get that and a Hensoldt reflex scope, would be pretty wicked to have as a backup weapon.

anyone else noticed that the UMP in this pic could quite possibly definitely maybe just be a raped g36?

.x.Alastair.x.

LOL< the gun on the right is a G36C, I was more interested in finding pictures of the MP7 as there are already several companies with UMP's out (Star, G&G).

I was in the local gunshop today and they said the 1st batch is possibly going to hit the shops end of Feb begining of March. No info on the pricing yet, hope to assertain that at the blackhole show.

As for the MP7 well the real one is basicly a raped G36 :rolleyes:

is it going to be open bolt like the mp5k when it should actually be closed bolt?

also my mp5k has been working fine on greengas after i modded the nozzle spring with a washer to prevent it from unseating

also it firing just gas when its out of bb's is sort of annoying, they could have made some type of stopping thing like the ksc m11's bb pusher stopping the bolt from firing, wonder if theyll fix that too

is it going to be open bolt like the mp5k when it should actually be closed bolt?

also my mp5k has been working fine on greengas after i modded the nozzle spring with a washer to prevent it from unseating

also it firing just gas when its out of bb's is sort of annoying, they could have made some type of stopping thing like the ksc m11's bb pusher stopping the bolt from firing, wonder if theyll fix that too

Maruzen already fixed those two things long ago. With the release of the Scorpion. It fires from the closed bolt, and has a bolt hold-open mechanism activated by an empty magazine.

What they haven't fixed are the durability/reliability issues.

Archived