Which red dot for my G36k?

HellSpartanX

Alright so i've aquired my CA G36k and right now i'm looking to get rid of that carry handle scope that i cant see down what so ever with my mask on and pick up a rail and a RDS.

Before i choose which RDS to get i need to decide which rail to get, i could get the TM rail from UNcomp with the iron sights, or an all metal version of the rail (no iron sights)

So heres what i'm thinking, depending which scope and mount i get, if i get the TM rail with the iron sights, will i have to worry about the RDS clearing the front iron sight?

If thats going to be a problem i might just look into the all metal rail with no iron sights.

And for the red dot scope, i'm thinking some kind of aimpoint replica would look best on a G36k, and i'm not sure which brand to get. Help here would be greatly appreciated.

i'm looking to stay approx. or under 100$ for the aimpoint & mount, the price of the rail (40 for the TM w/ sights and 80 for the all metal w/o sights approx) is separate.

any and all ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Alright so i've aquired my CA G36k and right now i'm looking to get rid of that carry handle scope that i cant see down what so ever with my mask on and pick up a rail and  a RDS.

What about the scope/red dot sight made by STAR for the longer G36 model, it is higher up and might be able to help you in your optics (and looks damn sexy I may add). I used to have the carry handle on my Marui G36C, and if you are using a paintball mask you are gonna have serious problems with most optics - a PASGT or MICH helmet and M800X (or other goggles will correct this).

I hope that helps

i'm looking to stay approx. or under 100$ for the aimpoint & mount, the price of the rail (40 for the TM w/ sights and 80 for the all metal w/o sights approx) is separate.

any and all ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Oh by the way! How's this? :D

(Oh, and don't fret about the time left, the get more stuff every day! And the prices are usually better than RedWolf or WGC)

Yeah i've heard a lot about the scope/red dot carry handle... but everything i've heard about it drove me away from buying it. (; plus its quite expensive and well... i want a rail! teehee.

I'm liking that aimpoint, Im really liking cross reticle, anyone have experience with it? any idea if the iron sights on the TM rail will interfere with it??

Thanks.

If you're worried bout the Iron sights, simply get a see through riser mount, can get them for bout $20, that way you can use the iron sights if necessary, but you can also mount a red dot higher so no worries bout your goggles posing a problem.

My experience with red dots are guarder aimpoints, which to be frank, is awesome, clear dot, lasts a good long time and looks great.

Alex "Col Sanders"

Yeah i've heard a lot about the scope/red dot carry handle... but everything i've heard about it drove me away from buying it. (; plus its quite expensive and well... i want a rail! teehee. 

I'm liking that aimpoint, Im really liking cross reticle, anyone have experience with it? any idea if the iron sights on the TM rail will interfere with it?? 

Thanks.

I had the same question when I ordered my UMP, thats why I didn't get one of the Aimpoints (...although I still want one <_<). Guarder (I believe) makes the higher Aimpoint L-mounts but they are around 50-60$. They have high-rise base-mounts ($20, as I recall) at that link I sent you that will correct this problem.

Archived