so whats up with Evike.com

Deadred1

Ok, so ive searched the site for peoples opinions on Evike and i couldnt find anything good. Are they a good store? Hows their customer service? I just need to know how they are b/c im thinking about buying an AEG from there. They have great prices and package deals, but i wanna make sure there not gonna give me crappy service and stuff. Pleeze help me out! :blink:

And a lot of the info they list on their site is total BS. Be sure you double check facts on the stuff before you buy from them. They are reliable to get you your order though.

Quoted for truth. That's what I was gonna say. I will add that their shipping is kinda hit or miss. I placed an order with them on Jan 1, still haven't received it. Other orders I placed a week later have already arrived from the west coast. Turns out they didn't ship it until the 5th. That's the third business day after I placed the order. Maybe it's not their fault, but meh...

You can call them though, and since they're on the west coast if you're anywhere else it's easier to call them in the evenings and still talk to someone.

You can call them though, and since they're on the west coast if you're anywhere else it's easier to call them in the evenings and still talk to someone.

Yeah, I live on the west coast. I always choose the free shipping and still get my stuff in a week or less.

Make sure what you're ordering is in stock, just by saying it is in stock on their site doesn't necessarily mean so. We've ordered MICH helmets from them over 3 weeks ago, they were supposed to be in stock, no email no information about shipping, when we contacted them, they say sorry the item isn't in stock.

Another guy that plays with us ordered a CA M15A4 carbine from them, he got it 3 weeks later and was missing the metal flash hider.

Well, ive looked around and i think i might purchase the ICS full stock m4. i like the spring release assist button and the split gearbox since it will be easier for me to repair and/or upgrade. TMs dont have metal bodies and CAs need to much mantinence for me. i shoot actual reel steel guns alot, so i dont want to have a plastic body, but i dont wanna have to baby my gun either. i dont have the money to spend on repairs and stuff all the time like other people. and im not saying im want to be able to throw my gun in mud and expect it to work or anything, i just dont wanna have to spend tons on repair.

Since I have a few Evike belivers here - can anybody give me feedback on their AIM M4A1? They are selling it for about $160 and I'm considering purchasing it. Do I believe the 'review' they put up or is it a total load o crock?

Its supposed to ba a TM clone and iirc Redwolf was carrying it too - considering Redwolf doesnt exactly carry the cheap stuff there might be some merit to consider with this gun.

Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

TIA!

Tomorrow I'm planning on buying a UTG M87SA shotgun. Evike has it for a few dollars cheaper than Shorty or Airsoft Atlanta, but I'd like to know what their typical shipping costs are to find out if I'd actually be saving any money compared to the other sites. So if anyone who's ordered from them could tell me what your shipping charges were that'd be great(especially if you ordered a gun of similar weight to the UTG(3lbs)). Also, do you think because of their lack of customer service, I'd be better off ordering from somewhere else in case my gun is a lemon and I need to return it?

Thanks in advance, any help will be much appreciated.

-Stewie

Shipping on my KWA Glock 17, a can of gas, and extra mag and some lube was $10.44 to New York. Regardless of shipping costs, their complete lack of communication means I'm not ordering anything from them again. It's not worth saving a few bucks to feel like you threw your money into a black hole for two weeks.

Have I mentioned it's now 12 days after I placed my evike.com order and nothing's arrived yet?

Archived