Beaten up guns

I will get a pic of my beaten up SR-16 soon.

Post pictures of your beaten up guns, from playing skirmishes etc..., not like ran over witha car type of beaten up, but scratches, dents, etc.. etc.. and the gun must be functional. ANd also, none of that stuff you did yourself to make the gun look cool, I mean you actually beat it up legit by playing so many skirmishes with it.

oo wish i took a picture of my Mates CAM15a4 tactical ..... when he borrowed my M4 and thought he would rambo it and fell over and his stock just snaped a sad day for him... he saved my gun :) yey.... but then my gun stopped working that day aswell :(

thanks

Jas

i want to see pictures of peoples battered AK47's.

WHERE THE *fruitcage* ARE THEY ?!?!?!?

from what i have seen people are too scared to let the uber expensive guarder kits get srathed or dirty.

######s to that. its an AK.

Edited by screamin_weasel

aint got a pic, but my mate alex fedged his p90 by plinking with the £2 per 2000 market .12g bbs, got 5 jammed in the barrel, then lost his hop rubber tube thing trying to clear it. i would feel sorry for him but we all warned him what would happen if he used the stuff left over from his springer days :waggle: