Western Arms SCW3 next models

Guinness

This detective work would be much easier if I read Japanese, but from watching the Western Arms Gunnet site, it appears that WA is set to release a glut of SCW 3's soon.

Western Arms Gunnet

Western Arms Japanese Market Site (?)

WA has already released the following models into the wild:

-Kimber 'Warrior'

-Kimber 'Desert Warrior'

-'Magna-Tech' 1911 Military

-'Magna-Tech' Mk IV Series 70

Next SCW 3's (available in Japan now?)

-'Magna-Tech' Mk IV Series 70 Stainless

-WA number 'WA-KMBJ' -Appears to be a 4.25 MARSOC edition in black

-WA number 'WA-KMBK' -Same as above in Stainless

-WA number 'WA-SWBF' -Smith and Wesson 4.25 in, with high-end wood 'Harriet's Grips' (?)

-WA number 'WA-SWBG' -S&W same as above in Stainless Steel.

-WA number 'WA-GMBV' -GM 'Mil Spec' 1911-A1 with Harriet's Grips

-WA number 'WA-GMBW' -Same as above, 1911-A1 in Stainless

The "Harriet's Grips" appear to be nice and wood, as they are listing them as available separately for $50 bucks.

There is also mention on the main site about a SIGArms GSR as well as the Colt Officers model, but no news as to if these are SCW 3 products or not.

It also appears based on the WA site that no new replacement for the 1911 Military in the 'premium line' is forthcoming. Hope that changes soon- Magna-Tech's are nice.......for the money.......but not a real substitute.

-G

There's also mention of SE6 which looks like a new line of premium pistols or something.. Sadly, the translation was more laughable than helpful

"-Shibuya where this time it becomes the 6th work as for the Elite- the old fan / the タクティカルカスタムファン, () the optimum masterpiece in the custom history which is recognized together.45 it probably is automatic. Finally, you could prepare. Please expect!"

Not really a 1911 fan full stop (checks alarming number of 1911s and 2011s in cupboard...including a new one today!), but I'm sure nearly everyone would welcome a totally new (well recently) model in the form of a full size S&W auto!

Cheers.

Not really a 1911 fan full stop (checks alarming number of 1911s and 2011s in cupboard...including a new one today!), but I'm sure nearly everyone would welcome a totally new (well recently) model in the form of a full size S&W auto!

Cheers.

With you their man. a 645 of 745 would be ace!

Whats the difference between SCW2 and SCW3?

I have a SCW2 Series 80 and it's fantastic; being able to put the hammer into safe while the gun is primed and gased and no knock to the hammer will set it off is great - and the recoil. Damn it almost feels like a 9mm kick off in your hand.

Whats the difference between SCW2 and SCW3?

I have a SCW2 Series 80 and it's fantastic; being able to put the hammer into safe while the gun is primed and gased and no knock to the hammer will set it off is great - and the recoil.  Damn it almost feels like a 9mm kick off in your hand.

I had... issues with my SCW 2 MEU.

But I'm going to give it another shot with the SCW 3 - going to pick up one of those Kimber Warriors here when I can aford it.

Ok kids,

The first few 'new' ones have started appearing at the HK dealers- WGC namely.

-From my original post:

-WA number 'WA-KMBJ' -Appears to be a 4.25 MARSOC edition in black

-WA number 'WA-KMBK' -Same as above in Stainless

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=WA-PS-KMBJ

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=WA-PS-KMBK

Turns out they are yet more in the 'Kimber' vein- Don't really know if I like the 'WA-KMBK' gun, when they say "Silver" they really mean it- looks like they just painted it silver.....I'd prefer a Stainless finish. The black slide looks pretty darn nice though. These guns are definately for the 4.3/4.25 crowd.

Looking forward to the S&W's :P

-G

SIG GSR is on the WA web-site

http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/cool/wa-saba.html

looking good:

wa-saba(t.jpg

Sales start planned on 15 Feb.

Auto translator gave the following description:

- Ready to ROCK! 1911 of SIG ARMS : to Magna Tec. 

It is treated as a strictly confidential matter momentarily of the announcement, and a mania all over the world : on the SIG ARMS Co. site.

Topic work that watches the displayed countdown timer and "SIG ARMS/GSR"

It urgent enters newline "Magna Tec" of the western arms.

It is appearance in the custom line where the Ditel reproduction of sticking to shines.

The nine teen eleven that "SIG ARMS" to have acquired the high reputation value makes from various layers

It is said that it has externals of a modern pistol with the structure of 1911 that the proof is done.

It is a very unique model.

Of course, the heart backs the Magna blow: S.C.W . High spec Ver.3.

Reproducibility, operation, and reliability to which other follows are not permitted are preeminent.

- A trajectory that is more obedient and more accurate than the new, fixed hop improvement barrel is achieved.

- Transfer hammer ver.3: Improvement of certainty and reliability.

- New Shiar & disco nectar: For improvement & high speed operation ..losing temper the trigger...

Succeed to the goodness of a past system, and an advanced Magna blow backing to a further view

Please experience it by a state-of-the-art custom model.

wa-saba(1.jpg

Stamp group by SIG ARMS formal approval. 

In the slide, the stamp of "SIG ARMS GSR" based on formal approval is given to right and left both sides. The name of Granite Series originates in New Hampshire state (Granite State) that is the address of SIG ARMS.

Granite = granite and granite

wa-saba(2.jpg

Attractive rear view. 

"GSR" that everything is composed of peculiar form to SIG ARMS Co. though basic line of 1911 is followed

Ekistoractar of the exposure type to say nothing of rear Nobacctaipsait was reproduced with another parts because of the custom line though it was Magna Tec.

wa-saba(3.jpg

Side view where atmosphere of SIG doesn't collect. 

Side view that is reminiscent of gun group that represents SIG such as P226 in very feature.

Weight is built into the slide made of the acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene resin and the frame, and not only the weight feeling in which the blood of SCW high spec is succeeded but also an excellent weight balance is achieved. 

wa-saba(4.jpg

1911 fearless Mazlfeis. 

Barrel a little thick bushing. the squarish shape not seen 1911 clone groupGSR is Catamari of individuality with a quite different though it is quite the same as 1911 got used to seeing expression.

wa-saba(5.jpg

Elgotaip heavy grip. 

Grip part of "GSR" with peculiar texture.

The thickness is also a little thin, and the finish that grasps easily very much.

Nobacctaip (23 reams) is attached to the magazine. 

Cheers!

Noticed the price?

As dear as a standard SCW, pretty much (23,000Yen), but a heavyweight gun (880's about standard for a 1911 without the metal grips).

So, basically a high end WA, with fixed hop up? Frame markings look a bit lacking too, actually...

Cheers

The GSR is a Magna-Tech......... :blink:

Which on the one hand means it will be cheap..... ;)

On the other hand, owning the Magna-Tech 1911 Military as I do,

it means it will be cheap..... <_<

-G

Archived