1. 1. How happy are you with life?

• 1 - not very happy to say the least
    • 5 - meh
    • 10 - everything is supper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i was on 10, then...

the VCR bill is coming and there is no way i can get all the things i want before it happens.

took me down to 9

my missus is on the rag and making my life hell

my baby is teething and making my life hell

just got a new 3 piece suite and its so uncomfortable but i cant complain because "iyts itarlian levva"

I Still cant get channel 4 so i never get to see any good comedy (BB2's good sometimes, but that amount of comedy just isn't satisfying)

Everyone just went to see Jarhead which i really want to see but i cant because i have to look after the baby

missed last episode of Over There because of my missus inviting a friend over who she knows i HATE

my OICW Project is at a stand still until i have bought all the guns i can before you know what

completed all my Xbox games and cant afford any till OICW project is finnished (see above)

so i voted one in the end...

Im not very happy to be honest.

I can't see a reason to do anything.

Yet it could allways be worse. i still have my anal virginity.

I agree to that, but in order to avoid LJ's anal problems, I just put a claymore under my butt, so FMJ, don't try anything.

Life's a *badgeress*. I haven't commited suicide yet because I'm too leet, and I wouldn't like to use a gun, because that would give the government another statstical reason to disable real firearms possession permits, and because most of the firemen in town are friends, and I wouldn't like them to recover each bit of my brain with tea spoons...

It could be better if I had a gf...

*Return wanking*

Well everything is pretty good, apart from the fact that two bills I paid long ago are running into the problem that despite the comapnies agreeing with me over the phone several times that they have already been paid by me the same two respective companies keep sending me escalating letters demanding that I pay the bill (that'd be the one I have indeed already paid).

...and thus the circle continues. To be honest it's beginning to take the .

4) life is pretty *suitcasey* rght about now between high school and all the other ###### thats goin' on. the last time i went skirmishing was in November, but hopefully ill make it to the next game on Feb 12th.

...that and the fact i just turned 16, just got my license, but my parents want me to somehow come up with the money to pay for gas, insurance(913$ a year), and then the car. i dont have a job, and some would say 'get a job', well i already asked and my mom and she said that 'school comes first and i dont want a job intefering with your schoolwork', then two weeks later she turns around and tells me she wants me to start working in order to save for a car. wtf. so i am in a big dilemma trying to figure out how the hell im gonna get all this sorted out and keep my perfect 4.00GPA(its really a 3.5 but dont tell my parents), so now that ive added all this i would have to say that 4 up there drops down to about a 2.

Archived