Shorty USA has some smart posters.

Spartan117x

http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.htm...NL=&CA=1&kiosk=

Read the reviews, anyone else think they need some experience? I'll post some examples. Sorry I posted too much in this, theres more on there.

1.It looks kool but this is a freakin replica! it's like being a real rusiian commy sniper dude. try runnin aorund with it after someone sees the huge barrel stickin ot of a bush. they see you, i'll see you at your funeral.

2.ok if your gonna get this thing, buy that bullet proof vest replica for all the peeps that you play with. if you shoot them without a vest, you probably be charged with murder.

3.the magazine is poop. oh yeah it looks soooooo cool and you can shoot 25 bb's and then you have to reload. i have a magazine the same size for my m-16 and it holds 50, and it's a spirnger. something needs to change with mag capacity.

4.'bone chilling "cha-chink"', yeah that sounds pretty kool and all but think aobut that. let's say you're wearing ghille suit so nobody can find you. don't you think they might here that 'cha-chink' coming out of a bush after they all have bullet holes in them????????????????????????????????????????????????????

my point is, loud noise sniper rifle= you being the first one out in a match = [

Overall:I think it is pretty good and it sounds expensive but that's probably less than how much the real thing costs. when you thin about it, you're almost paying the price for the real thing because this practicly is the realy thing, only it has a smaller barrel. i think if you have $500 dollars of pocket change or you just have a lot of saved money and are an EXPERIENCED sniper, you should probably get this. if you buy a ghille poncho, ghille rifle wrap, this gun, scope mounts for it, and a 5th gen 4-16x50 lighted scope you're going to be the best person out on the field. every body that isn't on your team will probably pee their pants when they here 'chink' when you pull the trigger. well they might if they have enough time between them and the bb 'cause it's movin so %*&@ing fast.

I really hope you can look at this thing more resonably now.

I hope This Helped

~ExPlOdInG WhAlE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY REVIEW

PROS:

1. super realistic

2. super accurate

3. super powerful

CONS:

1. super expensive

2. too powerful for most official games/arenas

3. will peirce skin

4. its a springer (adds less realism/less potential

5. the real thing costs just a little more

6. no-body in your neighborhood will want to play with you after using it

7. if you play the way i play (unless its springers only) we play shoot till they surrender, this couldnt stand up against an aeg

DONT BUY

(if you even have anough money, buy an aeg and a nice gas pistol insead)

This gun is hot.I hope its cheap. shorty I have a budget and i am hoping u can make this gun under $100. any ways looks kool. Oh and how big a mag this come with and can it use shells like super 9.

Man this thing is awsome ShortyUSA carrys the best guns I ruined my keyboard when I saw this gun Because I drooled so much.

But I'm deciding whether to get this or the M324 when they come out but I'm sure Ill decide from all your guys helpful reviews.

P.S. you guys have really helped me decide some hard decisions.

OMFG I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GUN ANYWERE!!!!!! uh sorry for the excitement, but the svd is sooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooool. I love it. Enugh said.... i am going to buy this to have somthing to hang on my wall.... NOT!!!! This thing is going to be using .25 metalic bb's hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..... watch out.... i will be in the trees....

holy ###### this gun is ao awsome 500fps this thing will blow anyone away when i first looked at this i almost crapped my pants that thing is scary its so much more powerful than my super 9 and thats powerful if i had 500 bucks id get this gun no dought in my mind so if i had one thing to say id say get this gun it is top quality and its scary

nice but to powerful....

Personally i don't like wooden guns...at all...i think there cheep pieces of ######, but in airsoft i guess it really doesn't matter because the body doesn't effect the performance. Anyway, i have seen this gun on a couple of other websites selling for $550 so don't get your hopes up on the price tag going down, but hey, you get what you pay for and with this monster, that's a whole lot to get. This sniper rifle WILL out class any other gun on this web page w/o upgrades, the range doubles the S9 and every other gun on shorties (other than the m324, it still holds it's own) also, the flash hider looks big, so it may have one big orange tip, like the dpms a-15 which can really take away the realism.

For all you serious snipers out there that don't want to go through the trouble of upgrading, this is the gun for you, but if your like me and like blowing off all your money and various things instead of one expensive thing, than your better off buying and upgrading a S9 or an m324.

THIS GUN IS STINKEN AuSoMe! I've researched this gun a lota dn so far its the best of the springs! When I first saw this gun I thought ohh just another plastic wood and fake metal dragunov. BUT OMFG it wasnt I HAVE TO GET IT! I although it'll be around $500 I'm still getting it. So hurry up shorty and get that gun!

Don't get me wrong, this is a top-of-the-line Airsoft producb, but IT IS WAY TO DANGEROUS FOR REC BALL. My friend recieved this as a christmas present. We then took it out back and he shot a squirrel. The .25g BB pierced squirrel's skin and instantly killed it. This gun is just too powerful to be shooting other epople with, it could kill somebody.

PS.-SHORTYUSA-there is no warning about how this is an high-powered rifle capable of hurting someone more than the normal sirsoft gun. I think you should put up some warnings before you guys get in trouble

oh........... my.......................

oh.......... dear......................

holy ###### is that a sniper rifle.

if you like to deal your friends with exscrusiating amounts of pain over 200 feet than this is the sniper for you. when i saw it (my friend has it) i started to drool. i couldnt belive the power on this thing. and o my gosh. the click! that thing scared the ###### out of me! if i had the money i would so buy this thing, but for now, only my friends is usable. my gosh!

Archived