I've found Asso!

Connery

This is so obviously fake lol I know the woman she cuts my hair lol and she is so anti-god it's untrue (she unconverted during an anti-natel class when her catalytic converter broke down and she was forced to sacrfice her BigMac and learn about baby Jesus.) She didn't like it much and now she cuts hair with scissors (no buzzies).

'kay?

Im sorry, can someone pass me a paperbag im hper ventelating.

if they are so Christian and pure, why does their daughter have a baby out of wedlock? Christians don't attack people because of what they believe. Christians don't Judge people, As for the Mother, she isn't a Christian either. A real Christian wouldn't cuss or Yell or be as Mean as she was to that family.

And unfortunately, they are an extremely vocal subsection of Christianity that is creating a horrible stereotype of intolerance for the Christian community.

There Daughter has a husband and them two had a baby out fo wedlock cause they are married, if you read the last bit, it says that they had money given to em to move out.

I did read the last bit, and assumed that they were all children of the big scary woman. Also, whatever you said above doesn't make a lot of sense.

...One of America's great action stars of film and television is not ashamed that he's returned to the faith of this youth. Early in his life, action star Chuck Norris was reared by a strong Christian woman -- but things changed quickly. "When I got into the film world, I got sucked into the secular aspect of the entertainment field and I really drifted away from my faith," says Norris. "It's amazing -- as successful as I was as an actor, and the money and the fame, there was still something missing." Norris married a Christian woman named Gena and, through her witness, rededicated his life to Jesus Christ eight years ago. The actor says the Holy Spirit has filled the emptiness he had and has given his life new meaning. He is now an advocate for getting the Bible back into the public school curriculum.

Seems like if Norris is ranked below God once again. Sad, really.

Archived