RC heli gunship

Terror_drone

damn i was hoping for one of those terminator moments

"Now the operator commands the AutoCopter to land... AutoCopter however has a different idea *insert 12 gauge round shots and screams from the camera men as they hopelessly flee*"

Thats one of the cooler things I've seen this week I must say, and the idea of putting tear gas in a crop duster does make me all warm and fuzzy inside. They could do worse than use that in Southampton city centre after a Saint's/Pompey game in fact :D

Likewise on the shotgun, thats not exactly a household item is it? Never even seen an AA12 before, must retrace my geeky steps back to anorak boot-camp :geek:

Just googled it and that thing on its own has cyclic rate of 360rpm :o Holy flurking schnit thats gonna hurt in the morning! Wonder how fast you'd have to fly the chopper forwards to empty a full mag on auto and still be in roughly the same place, not zipping backwards at 30 mph :D

In any case, I'll take 3 :P

I think that even if you mounted an airsoft gun on an RC helicopter, it would be illegal. I can't remember which law it is, but that's what i've heard on here before now.

in the uk yes, theyre pretty restrictive about what can go up and down as it were.

if its military then no problem..

while i dont think you can launch airborne projectiles/fire projectiles from air for private projects like home made r/c, i think you can just 'tip a box over' or 'open a box' in air, so that things drop out [ie. gravity fed, not forced or projected]. hmmm come to think of it, that could be illegal too..

I think that even if you mounted an airsoft gun on an RC helicopter, it would be illegal. I can't remember which law it is, but that's what i've heard on here before now.

So what the police arent going to enforce that kind of law i love it if it can lift a shotgun it can certainly lift an AEG.

Archived