Real Life Simpsons

Jules

i usually click on them, let it load a few frames, then click pause, and then wait for the whole bar to fill up, then i go play it..

or just let a wholoe bunch of them load up overnight and play em in the morning.

someone said it was done by the original simpsons team, some say its purely a viral [not sure who aimed at though]

tbh, i dont like it. just doesnt have that spark to it.

i also got bored of the original sequence very quickly, and so was happy when they shortened it to just have the final bits going into the house and the simpsons on the sofa.

the one 'outside the simpson world' episode of the simpsons i will forever love is the one where they went 3D courtesy of the big film vfx company [pacific data images ~ terminator 2, etc] in 1995, that saw homer in 3d and briefly in the world of humans..

hilarious episode [if youre a 3d animator that is..]

kinda odd to see "homer" and his car (it's not pink!) with the driver's seat on the left hand side...and then "marge" (no station wagon!) with the steering wheel on the right...as it looks like it's in the UK...

Ooooomg and I thought driving in the UK was easy...my dad almost got me killed when he attempted to try and drive his friend's car through London...as you really can't turn right in the UK easily (in states is go right on red if no one is present...nearly ran into a Benz...

although I swear I've seen some UK cars with the wheel on the left hand side...

you can get LHD cars in the uk, its just that theyre imported.

we had one, came from some military supplier [just an ordinary civil car tho] in germany. i never drove it but those who did got used to it on uk roads pretty quickly.

Archived