do not deal with 'Badboyz'

ok. so a while ago i agreed to swap my mint condition (- stock) mac11 for his mint condition glock 17 and holster. i sent the mac off, he got it, all was good. i recieved the glock, and it didnt work - at all. i also didnt recieve the holster, but i accepted he just forgot to post it. at this point we were still both being reasonable to each other, thinking it was just a misunderstanding, as he said he hadnt used the glock for a while. i believed him. the problem was the mag wouldnt sit right in the gun, meaning the bb's didnt load into the chamber.

i agreed to send the glock back to him, and he would send me a mint condition m92fs, and the holster i should have got. i recieved the M92, and it has a leaky mag, so again i have a duff gun. i also didnt get the holster still.

it is worth noting, for fairness sake, that i attempted to send him the glock a couple of times, but RM cocked up. during this time they cocked up, i still hadnt recieved the m92. this was about 2 weeks now, he said i would have the 'new' gun in a couple of days. so i now resorted to keeping the glock until i had the m92 (as now i started to suspect i was never going to get anything good), as i didnt want to send the glock, and have nothing to show for my mac, which he had already sold on.

i have sent him messages about the holster and gun, and to be honest i have resigned my self to keeping the gun and selling it as is, which i am. however i am still ###### off i didnt get the holster.

i felt compelled to post this as i saw he has been active in the sale forums again. so didnt want anyone to get ripped by him like i have.

thankyou

edit:spelling

i was banned from ascuk for haveing a row with dude who is a total wa**er.

If you bothered to check the old thread u would see.

Also mate, you know nothing about this transaction so butt out.

thanks

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to the dark side

the MAC was mint, apart from some silicone oil that had dripped down the side.wipe it off. i have pics to prove this.

i told you repeatedly the stock was not on the gun.you accpeted this. i have PM's to prove this.

the mag did not leak. i skirmished with the gun about 2 days before you recieved it. you even said to me "it was probably my fault" for not gassing the mag properly. again i have PM to prove that staement.

and what do you mean 'i had more than i was promised'?. i was promised a holster, which i dont have. as far as i remember, that means i have LESS than i was promised. i was also promised a mint condition working gun. you have sent me 2 guns and NEITHER of them worked.

you had no intention of sending me anything other than complete *beep*, and i hope everybody on the forum reads this to make sure they dont deal with you.

i will personally PM every member who you try to deal with, and point him/her in the direction of this thread.

i was banned from ascuk for haveing a row with dude who is a total wa**er.

If you bothered to check the old thread u would see.

Also mate, you know nothing about this transaction so butt out.

thanks

Oh really? Well I was told by quite afew people (on ASCUK) that you've been doing dodgey deals in the classified section, and this unresolved deal here is just one of many. Basically you're a little boi who's trying to f*ck people over and trying to get away with sh!t. You obviously know nothing.

I know nothing about this transaction? Yeah you're right, but I know about your other "transactions" :) want me to list them? I'd do it gladly :)

i am currently aware of another transaction on ukan (with a team-mate of mine) where "badboyz", aka "ironfootman" on UKAN aka "underworld" (his new account name on ASCUK by the way) has sent someone a gun in far less than advertised condition and is stringing them along with excuses about paying for repairs etc

so to repeat that, just be careful of any deals you might be considering with:

badboyz

ironfootman

underworld

i.e. get pics of items before sending any money/swaps

i hope badboys takes the incentive to get ALL his unresolved deals sorted out ASAP before the police get involved, as its not just one case of dodgy trading here, there is a definate pattern, and the police take it very seriously when multiple counts of fraud have taken place

nope not a glock

and perhaps Badboyz can comment on why if he was banned from ASCUK, he is still trading on there under a new name

but dont report him just yet folks, or he will get banned again and use that as an excuse NOT to finish off his already unfinished deals so people will get screwed even more

it wouldnt be so bad him is sending people *beep* goods and not paying for repairs etc, if it werent for the fact he is still making countless offers on forsale items and buying them using the money he SHOULD be spending on sorting out his deals where he has f**ked people over

Cracker, thanks man.

I was considering getting an mp5k pdw (i think it was one of them) of "underworld", true to expectations he had no pics.....

Screamin weasil, sorry to hear that you have dealt with dog cr*p, good luck in gettin your gear. I'll keep an eye out for underworld and co. on ascuk.

heh, heh i've just found another "happy" customer of BadBoyz further down the page!

• 4 weeks later...

Lovjoy/badboyz/underworld/ironfootman has been banned from the forum.

Anyone with an issue about a sale they entered into with him is recommended to exchange details (such as contact information about this cretin) with each other.

Update: GBH has Neil Potter's contact details (aka Badboyz etc) anyone needs to find him, drop him a line as he's got his mum's phone number.

• 1 month later...

There's no viable means to ban a user long term via IP means, however this is the very reason that we ask people to exchange full details with each other when they agree to trade as it pretty much prohibits people that have a bad records from popping up as their names will be listed in this section ;)

this stuff is scarying me.. today i got a money order for a vest but i am not so worried i got alot of stuff if he doesnt send it also one thing that scared me is that he lived in an apartments i tried to talk to him on e-mail and stuff but no reply but i highly doubt he is gonna rip me off. if he does i will call the FBI! for fraud :)

I bet the forums called that guys isp you guys are talking about and banned him from threre services the guy is gonna get in trouble i guess i should always buy stuff off of people with lots of post and good reputation. the guy i bought the vest off has 2 posts...

Archived