COM BDU's

navymp28

i went to my local river bank and asked for a small stream but they told me to get lost but i said i cant because you sold me a canoe last week and i didnt get a paddle with it.

i hate banks.

nice poster, doc, where did that come from?

v did cross my mind but as someone else said, the camo is quite different. and yeah, they use paintball masks. its quite a popular thing to get used as the 'faceless' army in [usually cheap] sci-fi films.

usually cheap or aimed at an underage market. faceless means nameless and nameless is always easy to deal with when they get shot or die violently like being crushed because the audience just go's "oh well another dead goon".

but i cry each time a goon dies.......someone has to care..

i'm assuming this camo is from a british film as they've labelled it as Digital DPM i'm keeping an eye out anyway. but OD PLCE can be got from places like flecktarn, and thebunkerdirect etc.. i think its 90 pattern webbing.

pete

First things first this camo aint cack.... it made of a reasonable build quality and looks the knackers when worn with black Kit over the top. :)

My Mate Priest was the first person to buy any of it from AA when they got it in the shop.... which was the 17th of march :)

the battle vest is ok but not great... the belt for it how ever is really stong and could and will be used for other things... so i'm taking the pouches off the battle vest thing and putting them on the belt instead.

Here's a picture of my team mate Priest wearing said camo (on the 19th of March at Phoenix urban, it was a private day) at with BHI Omega vest over top with riot helmet and various other pouches and stuff.

Here's a link to the Film its from... there's no picture but if you read the cast list its no cheap film and should be quite good

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/

tah *AL* aka Lofty

I just recieved my set of com bdu's about an hour ago and i must say, the o.d. in it doesn't stick out as much as the pic in the site and it is very grey, but i like it nonetheless :D just wearing it on in the house without moving is making me sweat buckets! i'm not looking forward to playing in this! ;)

Tim

EDIT: oh, and when a2 say they come up a little big, they weren't joking! i'm a medium and so are the bdus...it looks like i'm wearing a flashing mac the top is so big!

Archived