Both elephant metal gearbox AUG dissected

gunner-airsoft

aug01.jpg

aug02.jpg

can be taken out just like TM

aug03.jpg

hop up unit

aug4.jpg

I know you cant see anything inside, but I can tell you the hop up is not adjustable

aug5.jpg

the 330 rd magazine, every 40-50 rd need winding.

aug6.jpg

bottom view

aug7.jpg

scope part, all plastic

aug8.jpg

view from the scope.......just 2 pieces of plastic flim

aug9.jpg

the gear box cannot be taken out here!!

aug10.jpg

should be open this way!!

Do you know if this is the same AUG seen on GunsNGuys.com as `D.E.P. AUG Military Black version` please? They have just added it to the site within the last 2 days.

If so then thank you very much!! I was thinking of getting one of these, considering the price :D

hippy,

I dont know what gunsnguys selling, but looking at the photo, seems they are CM-028 and BE R8-1 (AUG). I have no comment about the PRICE.

note!!

(1) the scope cannot be fitted in TM aug (without modification)

(2) hop up is not adjustable.

(3) the cylinder is not air tight, it has a powerful spring inside, but it can just push out about 270-280fps....I think if the spring is fitted inside a TM marui, it would be 350fps or higher......so think about the efficiency.

here is a test fire video, the battery is not fully charged.

here

(3) the cylinder is not air tight, it has a powerful spring inside, but it can just push out about 270-280fps....I think if the spring is fitted inside a TM marui, it would be 350fps or higher......so think about the efficiency.

Are the CM028 and other chinese guns the same way or is it just the aug that has the strong spring and no compression.

• 1 month later...

Hey Gunner, do you know anything about other Both Elephant guns with metal g-box? Someone was talking about a XM8, Carbacca posted a photo of G36K...

And yeah, on 51QBH they said you can replace the earlier version plastic gearbox with a metal one. Any plans for having g-boxes in stock?

it's in the title - Both Elephant... a nasty cheapo version...

oh i see, does anyone know anything about the classic army one. is that good. can you get the ca in black i dont really like the yellowish color. what kind of plastic is the ca one. ive heard its the same material they use to make their g36, is this true. how is the performance of the gun

Just to ask anyone and everyone, and to reiterate an earlier post:

Can you convert this gun to make it have adjustable hop up? You can swap hopup assemblies in the CYMA/DE Ak47 class, but they already come with an adjustable hop up, so it's not exactly the same.

Any help is appreciated! I just saw the AUG B8-2 (SMG version) and it looks pimp! It's the RT version.

Al.

Archived