Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CRW/urban loadout:

20060503as003226wg.jpg

S019 overalls

S10 respirator with anti-flash lenses

ESS NVG Profile goggles

Magnum Classic boots (think I need some new ones as you can see from the pic)

Guarder tactical duty belt

Guarder MP5 thigh mag pouch

Guarder left-hand holster

Guarder rifle stock cheekpad with bullet loops

I have a Guarder open face balaclava as well but it's too damn small for my humongo-head :D

And a Star PASGT and Guarder kneepads are on the way from Fire Support.

I think the next thing I'm gonna get is a vest, all I have for load-carrying at the moment is my PLCE set, I'm looking at a BHI Omega, will probably get that over summer when I'm working overtime.

Added the BHI rear plate carrier, and because of this moved the water carrier on to that, moved the radio on the back, put a GP pouch. My plan is to replace the STRIKE pistol pouch with a Tactical Tailor medical pouch (put my leatherman/swiss army/loading tools in that) with the SIG and lanyard moving down on to a Safariland 6004 that will be on my padded blackhawk belt.

dsc000402at.th.jpgdsc000388qv.th.jpgdsc000393tx.th.jpg

I know that this is probally a really stupid question - But what are those plate carries+addons like in the rain? :unsure: - Like will the material rot after a while or is it kind of waterproof? ^_^

Other then that - Great gear dude :D

They're plastic, I'm going to tape over the hole so that it doesn't collect moisture. It's generally pretty water proof.

Thanks, I'm definitly not a huge gear head, so getting my gear to a point I like it has been kinda hit and miss. Once I get the holster/belt rig done I'll be really happy with it. The pistol on the vest just hasn't been the best of setups.

Bah, i knew it lol.

I gotta stick with all diamondback tactical pouches, because they are the only ones that make Camel tan.

Everyone else makes coyote brown (well so does DBT), or coyote tan.

I wish my vest was coyote brown, but i cannot complain, it was free :D

Edited by Milla

lol, eh it isn't that cheap of a rig either, I'm sure compared to a CIRAS or whatnot it's cheap, but when all is said and done it's still a pretty 'spensive rig.

As you said, it's a solid rig. I can't complain. Once I move the pistol to the 6004 I'll be happy. Currently it's akward where it's placed, and the pistol doesn't feel all that great there.

But thanks, glad you guys like it. When it comes to guns I'm usually Mr. Expert, but when it comes to gear I'm totally without a clue. I'm gonna add another light stick, the medical pouch, do the 6004 and belt, then I'm set, huzah!

Yeah Milla, I wouldn't complain either, you got a nice vest for free, ya ######. I may eventually switch my mag pouches, but they work fine enough for now.

Man, there's nothing to it. Modify vest according to the mission at hand. That's all. (well of course we airsofters want a buttload of stuff like glowsticks, zipties, knife, pouches and pouches and pouches even if there's nothing in them LOL, just to look cool on camera...that's what matters).

Well when going through my closet today I found a messenger bag, and thought "Go bag bitches!" I have wanted one ever since I saw Jack Bauer using one, then when Eggroll released his MOJO go bag, I was going to get it, but it was too expensive (250 or so).

This bag has organizers all over the place, and has a large carry capicity. It is very comfortable, and I love it. It appears to be made of cordura, but not 1000d, possibly 500d. The color is very civilian, and the University of Penn logo on it makes it look even more innocent.

Now for some pics:

PICT0308.JPG

The Front of the bag

PICT0310.JPG

Inside of the bag, holds:

USPc

1x spare USPc mag

Mag light

Glowsticks (I only had one)

Leatherman

Spyderco Peican (might be the Byrd I forget)

2x Spare cellphone batts

EMT Shears

ACE Bandage

Isralei Bandage

PICT0311.JPG

Second Compartment, holds:

6x clamped mags, or 6 7.62mm mags, or 9 m4 mags

Laptop

Laptop Charger

PICT0312.JPG

Third Compartment, holds:

cold weather gear

wet weather gear

PICT0314.JPG

PICT0315.JPG

The bag can also hold 2 water bottles on the sides, just didnt photograph them.

So any ideas to as what else I should put in there? I think it is pretty decent for taking 20 minutes to put together.

My brit kit

gear1.jpg

Dessies

dessies.jpg

Webbing, CBA, Mk.6 etc.

Webbingandprotectivegear2.jpg

Kitlist:

12x Armalite mags

3x Pt.58 water bottles

1x Mug

2x Desert trousers

1x Desert shirt

1x DPM Camelbak

1x DPM S95 ripstop smock

1x DPM S95 shirt

1x DPM S95 trousers

1x DPM Mk.6 Kevlar helmet

1x DPM CBA

1x DPM boonie

1x DPM shortback infantry bergen

3x Scrims

1x DPM S10 haversack

1x S10

1x DPM set of S95 webbing consisting of:

2x DPM double ammo pouch

2x DPM utility pouch

1x DPM yoke

1x DPM bayonet sheath

1x FFD

The holster is indeed very nice. It does have two mag pouches opposite the gun. It feels very nice, but if you don't have any mags in the pouches, it feels off balance. Also, the mags fit very tightly into the pouches. I really like it though. :D