UTG War hawk

azdogz

hey guys. i was just wondering if a UTG War hawk AK-47 would be a good gun for someone who isn't going to be doing real hardcore matches and big skirmishes but with just maybe like 10 friends. If there is any reviews for this gun could someone please link because i have been looking for a couple hours and couldn't find any reviews.

P.S: moved..

I would suggest you don't buy from airsplat. Look at my sig.

I have the UTG AK and I can say that I think its absolutely great. People seem to hate them, and prefer the "Matrix" AK.. but I honestly haven't seen the Matrix sold anywhere but Evike? It seems as if the Matrix is just a rebrand of either the CYMA or the UTG...

The included sling, battery, and charger are all pretty great. If you're doing backyard skirmishes, then the UTG is probably a good choice.

People will also say that the mags are terrible... well, they were for me at first. But after breaking them in... they both feed flawlessly. Although I'm still buying two G&P midcaps, the mags (at least in my experience) are not too bad.

You negative repped me for suggesting you don't order from Airsplat?

How immensely absurd, immature, and ridiculous. I didn't even mention that you broke forum rules by repeating a topic, and I tried to help you out by giving my opinion. And you neg rep me?

I don't care how much you like your "homies" at Airsplat. If you read my thread, you would read about true accounts on how Airsplat has blatently lied and false advertised to their customers. I also don't care about their FPS ratings at all.

Grow up.

Here ya go.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=49414

That's how to fix the MP5 mags, at least. I haven't tried it on my own AK mags, but it may be the same concept.

I didn't do it myself since they didn't work at all for a while, and now seem to work flawlessly. I think I had to break them in...

Archived