Loonacy's A Lunatic...

Wraith18A

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually something new, so it's not really a continuation.

Let's just keep hatefulness to a minimum, and personal-attacks out of it, and this thread should be fine. I was rather upset the last one got locked.

Besides, the last was a Myspace, this one's just a semi-unrelated video on a different site. Besides, if celebrities (for example, the Harry Potter chick) get seperate threads for themselves, why not this (self-titled) 'celebrity'?

EDIT- Oh, God. That's the most blatant disregard for firearms safety I've seen in the past while.

I know this post is only continuing the thread, and thus hypocritical but:

This is not a good idea, the first thread about this kid went AWOL pretty quick so what do you expect to happen here? Personally, I don't think wannabes are cool, but neither are people trying to humiliate them. Please just leave the kid alone, we already ripped it out of him!!

Ok, here we go.

1) Trying to talk in a deep voice only emphasises the fact that your voice is pre-pubescent and squeeky.

2) Talking fast doesn't make you a rapper, particularly when you can't keep up and stumble over your words.

3) Waving your left hand vaguely in time with the beat doesn't make you a rapper either.

4) That jacket just makes you look even smaller and skinnier.

5) You don't look threatening. Or cool. You look like an idiot.

6) The crowning glory, cos I only just got round to watching the first few seconds: Your video editing skills could do with a lot of work. We can tell that you haven't just stumbled wearily in through the door after a "hard days work of killing people", primarily because we can see your sleeve when you're setting up the camera, and can hear you walk out and then come back in. Jackass.

Oh, and 7) Stumbling over your own feet when you start rapping doesn't do you any favours either.

OK, OK, i've done my "give the kid a chance" post, now to rip the hell outta him, because he so blatently deserves it.

First off I agree with everything HM just said.

Second, i've a few things to add:

Like I don't believe he's ever killed anyone, and if he had i'd think him less cool for it, not more cool.

Also I don't believe he owns that rifle he's playing with, or any guns. Most likely his dad's or something...

Finally, I don't think that can be classed as either "music" or a "video", and it is certainly not embedded in any kind of "webpage".

Contentless, formatless, free-web-designer site, which is paid for by his parents.

Rant over

*gets back to browsing the forum for interesting topics*

I don't think he grasps the fact yet that hunting shotguns aren't "Gangsta"

He needs to saw it down. But then Daddy would find out and he'd be in all sorts of trouble. :D

I can imagine the scene as the kid trys to explain why he has cut the barrel off it to his dad.....

Kid: "but daaad I wanted to be like 50 cent"

Dad: "then go get shot 9 times and put me and your mother out of our misery"

KILL

ME

NOW

EDIT: he is using movie maker and the camera is at a diagonal?!?!? wtf is this kid trying to do? i cant see through the crappy beat that is repeated 85623 times.......

If anyone could write the lyrics for this out Id pay for them!

ChristoV

I've not much more to add since last post, but that I agree with the few posts since then...

Also - I'll attempt to write out some of the lyrics for you:

[spoken]

I've just come in from a hard day's work killing people

//* Killing people is obviously his idea of a hard day's work, those of us who've actually done a hard day's work and shot people during airsoft games (possibly a simliar experience to killing people in terms of effort) would beg to differ *//

["rapped"

I'm a mean rapper who likes to hold this gun 'coz it makes me look like 50 cent and he's cool and so i'm gonna go pop my *albatross* in his cap... or something along those lines...

Seriously, this kid knows nothing about rap-lingo, even I know more than him and i'm british!!!

stupid kid, I hope he drops that rifle so it goes off in his face... no wait, i wouldn't wish that on anyone... would i?

EDIT:

To cristov: if you can, drop your hdd in another pc, and format it

otherwise, use DOS-prompt, command fdisk

I know you're only joking about formatting your disk though... right?

second edit:

I'll edit the lyrics out IF AND WHEN someone else posts better lyrics... which won't be too long because they are rubbish

wow, this is a hot topic...

Sorry for that pointless post...

*adds some more pointless lines to attempt to make this post more useful?*

I agree with everything HM says...ever...

I agree with everything anyone says... except lunacy... and some other people... and chavs...

Archived