Need help finding some pistols

raj_uk

Hi All

I was going to get some WE Dragons, but then I saw :

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...&menu2=51#18749

kj-m9long-l.jpg

I like these since they are full metal, have rails, and already have hogue style grips.

They are out of stock on redwolf and noone else seems to have "KJ Works M9 Tactical Full Metal with Hogue Style grips"

I am looking for 2 of them

Does anyone know where I can get some from for around $100-ish each ?

cheers

Raj

hi all

thanks for the replies

what is the url for elite urban ? when i googled nothing turned up ?

i don't like the grips and the large compensator on the M190 spec forces

i guess my search continues

*sighs*

Raj

hi

yeah i know i could buy whichever m9 tactical full metal is in stock and then add my choice of grip and compensator, but if there is a basic product which has what i am looking for then i think it's worth spending a while looking for it since it will save me some money

*sighs*

Raj

They don't have a website, but they do have a site subforum here. Thing is, you'll most likely have to pick one up from Tom himself in person, as it is a skirmish site first and foremost. If I get another and decide to sell it on (MOST unlikely) you'll be the first to hear about it, should you not have one by then.

Hi Golf

on the AA page for their full metal m9 tactical (not hogue grips though) it says :

***snip***

Full Metal M92F with Rail Mount and Tactical Muzzle. Muzzle can be removed to show a 14mm + thread for silencer.

***snip***

Also since me and evilhippy are after some, that makes 3 guns in total (2 for me and 1 for him)

If anyone knows of somewhere we can get these then please let us know

:)

Raj

also which subforum is Urban Elite ?

i messaged Elite Airsoft but I think they are different since they have a website ?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showforum=111

Oh, and to remove the compensator you have to to unscrew a nut with an allen key, just below the barrel

or you can remove the recoil rod and just twirl the compensator off ;)

Archived