Tiger Stripe MICH cover

hivemind

I have to be honest and say that I've never seen or heard of a helmet cover for either the M1, PASGT or MICH produced in Tiger Stripe, boonies & bdus yes but never the helmet cover. According to the website www.steelpots.com there was an unofficial tiger stripe M1 steel helmet cover made during Vietnam but never an issued version.

And having both types of helmet cover - I would say its nigh on impossible due to the fastning device of the PASGT (goes around the suspension cradle) to fit comfortably and securely on a MICH helmet. (also depends if its an issue PASGT too as the replica ones have a different suspension)

Only MICH covers that I have seen have been the woodland/tri-desert reversible, ACU & MARPAT woodland/desert reversible ones. PASGT ranges from Black, White, Urban, Woodland, 6-color desert, 3-color desert, UN Blue, MARPAT woodland/desert reversible & ACU.

I have to be honest and say that I've never seen or heard of a helmet cover for either the M1, PASGT or MICH produced in Tiger Stripe, boonies & bdus yes but never the helmet cover. According to the website www.steelpots.com there was an unofficial tiger stripe M1 steel helmet cover made during Vietnam but never an issued version.

And having both types of helmet cover - I would say its nigh on impossible due to the fastning device of the PASGT (goes around the suspension cradle) to fit comfortably and securely on a MICH helmet. (also depends if its an issue PASGT too as the replica ones have a different suspension)

Only MICH covers that I have seen have been the woodland/tri-desert reversible, ACU & MARPAT woodland/desert reversible ones. PASGT ranges from Black, White, Urban, Woodland, 6-color desert, 3-color desert, UN Blue, MARPAT woodland/desert reversible & ACU.

I´ve seen such helmet covers, but they were all custom made. I think you wil not find them in stores.

I have a tigerstripe helmet cover, also custom made. What you can do is get a old helmetcover, see how it's put together. Then you get a roll of cloth and see put it together in the same way.

That's the way somebody else made it for me :P

Archived