CA AG36 Out!

skyler8158

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awsome! Does anyone know if the AG36 fits the entire CA36 lineup? Because it looks like it comes with a seperate foregrip that you attach to the gun.

I'm liking that short SPR barrel too...

The AG36 is a foregrip, with a grenade launcher attached. It'll fit any G46 out there, although it'll look pretty dumb on a C length gun.

Fricken finally. It's probably just a copy of the Star version but it's not $400 so yay! It looks like it's missing all the markings but the handguard plastic is bound to look as good as CA's usually does and the metal stuff all looks pretty sharp. I'm looking forward to getting one of these.

In celebration:

G36A2_norwegen.jpg

Komplett_600.jpg

g36tgs_r.jpg

ksk_g36_ag36_01_small.jpg

Mila_AG36K.jpg

Is the AG36 foregrip the same length as a K or the full size rifle?

Just curious, want one anyway!

*wonders which organ to sell next*

G36 length, but it's appropriate to put it on either the G36 or the G36K as you can see in the above pictures.

Fricken finally. It's probably just a copy of the Star version but it's not $400 so yay! It looks like it's missing all the markings but the handguard plastic is bound to look as good as CA's usually does and the metal stuff all looks pretty sharp. I'm looking forward to getting one of these.

In celebration:

G36A2_norwegen.jpg

Thats the version I'm doing with CA36K and is the barrel made out of metal?Now Classic ARMY just needs to release a Dual Optics carry handle.

I might have one of those in the next two or three weeks. I just hope it's not a direct copy of the Star. I want a normal size handguard!

Looks too spec to me, but we'll see when someone gets their hands on one.

I might have one of those in the next two or three weeks. I just hope it's not a direct copy of the Star. I want a normal size handguard!

Looks too spec to me, but we'll see when someone gets their hands on one.

Yeah I'm a bit concerned about this too.

forget a gbb, this is what im saving up for..now to find it on a US retailer so i dont have to pay the ridiculous shipping fee

If it's anything like the CA M203s and it does have a metal barrel don't count on it. From what I've seen CA had to import their M203s with plastic barrels and sell the metal barrels separately. This is the way it was at AEX anyway. You won't save money vs. getting it from HK if it works out like that. $200 for the launcher and another $70 for the barrel? No thanks. I'd rather pay $160 plus the $40 or so that it'll cost to ship it (and a few other things at the same time even).

In celebration:

G36A2_norwegen.jpg

ksk_g36_ag36_01_small.jpg

I was thinking about getting the VFC AKSU, then this...

Does anyone know where I can purchase the rail in these pictures? Thanks.

Cheers!

Crispin1025

What, the KSK style aluminum railed carry handle? Your only choice is to get a real one. You can find them on SL-8.de for a bit over $200 if you really, really, really want one. Oh and don't forget to get some MP7 BUIS to seal the deal, if you can.

Me, I only really really want one, and at that price I think I'll just keep hoping someone makes a copy soon. Yay G36C railed carry handle with iron sights in the mean time.

Wow, that is great news. I already have the STAR one, and I couldn't be happier with it. I consider it worth every penny - but I'd love to see how this one compares. I have several G36s... and I might consider having another AG36 variation if this is really worth the money.

I would love to get that high KSK rail too. The closest I've seen is the STAR SL9 rail that is one solid piece with no sights. Also, nitro.vo sells a 'flat top' kit that can fill in the holes from removing the iron sights from a C rail giving it that smooth flat look too - though its rediculously overpriced.

These are just hacks though, since it won't be as high and still have the side panels to chop off. Now that CA is making RAS kits, AG36 kits, and soon an SL8-2 or whatever, can a dual optics scope and more top rails be far behind? I hope not - I can't get enough G36...

Archived