SA80 AG36 at Star

nightfire6

Well, now I am sure, your army is in some kind of biological investigation to fulminate the lefthanded_gen.

Is just me or having the launcher under the barrel BUT the sights on the left is going to make that launcher a complete hell to zeroe? (not to talk about how marvellous it would be for me, I am afraid will keep on the m203+mc51 combo)

it looks good and the best part about it is its about 2kg so now all these army wannabes who get them will have a gun that weighs about 6.5 kg. lets see them shoot straight after about 20 mins of play :P:lol:

Is just me or having the launcher under the barrel BUT the sights on the left is going to make that launcher a complete hell to zeroe? (not to talk about how marvellous it would be for me, I am afraid will keep on the m203+mc51 combo)

Meh it's a moscart launcher. Point and shoot :)

Part of me wants to burn that ugly hunk of rubbish and the other part of me wants those pictures framed.... if EVERYONE starts using the UGL though that'll get annoying.

it looks good and the best part about it is its about 2kg so now all these army wannabes who get them will have a gun that weighs about 6.5 kg. lets see them shoot straight after about 20 mins of play :P:lol:

They're in the army, meaning they have muscles.

Something which sets them aside from your average airsofter.

Archived