dysfunxn, Read the thread

Ok so i traded an ICS motor for a TM 300 rnd mag about 3 weeks ago. I in good faith sent mine out the day after we concluded the deal.

Since then he has not only been unreachable but my item has not arrived.

In case he changes his name on the forums his real name is:

Paul Johnley

He lives in Ohio.

I have NO way of contacting him at this time.

I have yet to recieve the motor for the trade. and i told you that when i get it i'll send the mag.

and jordan i sent you 2 guns at the cost of shipping. I gave you those. I also told you abt the paint and asked if you wanted it repainted and you said no. I am unsure as to why the gun didnt work. but i know for certain that the other did. you didnt have a problem with me. i gave you those as described by the "free stuff" thread some time ago.

bash me all you want. when i receive the motor i'll send the magazine, as i have stated numerous times.

and tisingpow. this is your way of contacting me. I will not give you my phone number so that you may hassle me, when i have not received the motor, and you have made the claim I have. Where is the delivery confirmation number stating I have?! because i call bullshi+

There is one called delivery confirmation for the US Postal Service. I honestly beleive that the motor was just lost or delayed in the mail. I've had it happen a few times, usually with little things like pins and screws.

Also, most trade scams I've seen involve much more expensive items like guns as usually one can only do it once before being caught.

Just my ideas, hope you get it sorted out.

I've already told this libel practicing *albatross* hole that if i recieve the package that i will simply mark it return to sender. i do not take lightly to personal attacks and insults, nor do i appreciate his lame attempt to scare me with lies of his attorney he's contacted to take me to small claims court. I'm sorry but if this lady you supposedly contacted, has won multiple supreme court cases *which you claimed* why would she waste her time on an assclown like yourself in small claims court over what you claim to be 20$ of goods. grow up and join the real world.

No child would quiver at your threats because you couldn't take them to court. And no adult would because I fail to think of anyone that stupid.

Anyways, thank you joeking and gunrunner for being the 2 level headed, and impartial guests to this thread. Perhaps your comments will talk some since into this boy

Ok, I have my flame retardent suit on. Paul is my nephew and I know for a fact if he said he hasn't received the motor yet then it isn't there. As stated above, why would he try to scam you out of a pos motor? I tried to stay out of this. But I know how he feels when someone attacks your integrity and questions your honesty.

I tried to discourage Paul from trading on-line as this is what eventually happens. Life ain't fair son, and it isn't written anywhere that it is. Perhaps if you go back to the shipper they can track that package for you and tell you where it is.

As for Jordan. I read the thread about the gun deal for you.

The man gave you a gun. You had to pay shipping. You even gave him a plus one on this. Get over it.

I'm 45 years old. Have I been scammed? Hell yes, out of about 12,000.00 from an ex-wife. So what I've moved on. I suggest you all do the same. Btw, why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it.

Have a nice day. :D

I have moved on. I've had over 20 positive deals online. Most of them on my home forums. I think your both full of *beep* and that you have the motor. Unfortunatly i threw out the receit from UPS.

O well i guess i lost a motor. After over 20 bad i was bound to meet a complete jack *albatross* .

I find it funny that you defend him though.

I linked a thread in which like 4 people were scammed by this guy. Then this thread. I mean come on. :flamed:

Personal attacks are not tolerated on these forums, so please kindly stop calling each other names. Personally I wouldn't deal with either of you now even if you had the sale of the century, simply because of your unprofessional name calling.

Sort this problem out amicably. If you can't prove that the motor has been delivered then it's your word against his and you're just going to have to come to some arrangement.

First off *albatross*-hole I have been very reserved and well mannered throughout this whole thing. And you call me a complete jackass...go kill yourself. You are a waste to society. You claim to have sent this item, then throw a fit because i didnt send mine the day you did. I never said "yes the deal is complete, send the motor" in fact i have the PM's from you saying shipped, and then the one after it saying "did this deal go through?". keep track of your shi+ moron. and it's your dumbass fault for throwing away the receipt. not mine.

You have proven to be a waste and a liar. you suck at life. You accuse me of a napoleonic complex when you do not know me or my stature in life, AND you say that i give the armed forces a bad name. the thing that gives our armed services a bad name is that we protect assclown's like yourself. I say we should hand you and other *fruitcage*-tards alike over to Osama. then insult your countries servicemen you piece of shi+.

Yes it's all a big conspiracy to steal Tisingpow's 20$ motor. If you have such good luck on your "home" forums, then stick to them and leave myself and others the hell alone.

I have had countless successful transactions online and am an active member at about 10 airsoft forums, and have seen you on maybe 2 of them (this one included).

and do not claim that i scammed anyone. Jordan +1'd my rep for GIVING him 2 pistols. and Fatafan and I spoke of a trade that never happened because he was afraid to ship the gun, and sticks lied to me about the condition of a weapon that i decided not to buy. So shut your mouth. I have had transactions on arnies even with global mod's and gotten +1's from them. I will listen to a global mods opinion over some dumbass like yourself.

Perform coitus on thyself and have a shot of cyanide to follow up.

I have scammed no one, and have been done wrong twice. once by BigClips and another by yourself. You have no proof of your motor making it here, nor any proof that you even sent it and yet you demand money or you will take me to small claims court. good luck with that *albatross* hole

This thread has been closed by another moderator, but I felt it appropriate to step in at this point.

Firstly, personal abuse of any form and for any reason is NOT tolerated on these forums. If you have a problem with someone, please take it off these forums, or the Moderators will be forced to ensure that you do not use these forums again.

Secondly, so far I have seen in this thread a lot of accusations but no proof. Tsingpow, if you are claiming you have sent the motor in question, why not provide tracking details of the parcel? If you did not send the item by any trackable media then by doing so you opened yourself up to problems from day one.

It is entirely plausible given US Mail's track history that your motor has been lost somewhere along the way. For this reason it is ALWAYS advisable that items are tracked and delivery can be confirmed. If you lack any such evidence it IS slanderous to accuse someone and amounts to abuse itself.

For any future dealings regarding this transaction, please take it to PM. If the matter should ever somehow be resolved, let a moderator know via the report function.

Archived