Post pictures of your desk (not wallpaper, silly)

TMC

Blatantly stolen from PYF on SA.

I just got that coffee table. It's such a nice little desk to go next to my sofa bed.

I have the 32" HDTV wired to my 360 and laptop at all times. Bit of a mess in terms of the wiring but the results are lovely.

Gundam model will be replaced with a model of the Enterprise refit soon.

normal_DSC02028.JPG

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i get back on Tuesday (if i can remember), i'll post a pic of mine. Only thing is, my desks about 10 feet long (built it myself with the aim of having room for my computer and a sizeable work-bench for dismantling my guns)

Klisk mate, do you want to swap your joytick for the latest Razer 2000 dpi pro gaming mouse(brand new unopened)????

I know this is not a forsale/swaps thread but i just thought i would ask :)

This was my old setup(took these pictures for ebay listing)

post-16542-1148659870_thumb.jpg

if its force feedback and a sidwinder 2 then yes i am after that one. Because i to play forgotten battles but need it for GTR. Its the best joystick on the market at the mo and they go for stupid money on ebay.

Hey, you stole my desk :D    Good taste is what that is ;)

Edit=Nice Razor mouse just got rid of one, plugging for a Logi g7 :) more comfortable+wireless

What ever floats your boat I guess, I couldn't justify buying another mouse :)

We share the same name too, that is if it is called Ross, uncanny eh? :P

I cant stand the wireless products <_< - I mean what if your in the middle of a game and you run out of batteries :o

Also if I do get wireless I am going to wiat a few years for that cool new technology that draws "invisable" into it - now that would be cool wireless :)

desktop002.jpg

Bit messy - tis 3.5m long, I had it custom made.

desktop007.jpg

There are two levels of pullouts - one at keybard level and one about 2 inches above to provide som extra workspace - but I now use the lower levels mainly for storage and the top level as my desk.

Also note my new A4Tech X718F - which I love btw. And the 'heads' of several foam rockets which I reckon would work great in a moscart...

desktop006.jpg

Two screens - bothe HP to match my compy - the f1703 (LCD, 1280 x 1024, primary) and the mx70 (CRT, 1024x768, 2ndary).

Very handy for my media work - I can drag toolboxes etc over to the 2nd screen.

Also my crappy logitech free webcam that came with compy - and my $40HKD folding speakers that were to be multi-cam'd but I ran out of spray paint and motivation.

Also my 2.1 Harma/kardon setup - the subwoofer is hidden behind the mx70.

desktop005.jpg

Hamster cage - plus other random *beep* including a kinetic-powered LED torch which is actually f--king bright.

desktop004.jpg

Under the desk - that white box in the corner is full of random gearbox bits.

desktop003.jpg

My compy - started as a top-of-the-line media-strong powerhouse that I got as a package deal - which was 2 years ago.

I've had to upgrade it a bit to keep with the times - but I'm not doing anything drastic as I'll probably get a lappy later.

Still - it's been great to me forever - not even one single major f--kup in 2 years of abuse and mistreatment.

Specs:

P4 (3.0GHz H/T)

1.5GB DDR RAM (400mhz)

GALAXY GeForce 6600GT (AGP)

DVD ROM Drive

DVD+R/RW drive

More USB and firewire ports than you can shake a stick at.

Plus much much more.

And tis all. Bet your eyes are tired after reading that huge post - so here's a nice picture to ease the pain:

Hot_Army_Girl.jpg

I cant stand the wireless products <_< - I mean what if your in the middle of a game and you run out of batteries :o

Also if I do get wireless I am going to wiat a few years for that cool new technology that draws "invisable" into it - now that would be cool wireless :)

Batteries are not a problem as most mice have an indicater telling you how much you have left(that would be great for airsoft! "s**it i am down to 2 bars!*) + they last ages.

my old intelimouse explorers batteries lasted for over 6 months! Anyway i shall stop hyjacking the thread! Sorry :(

Archived