Classic army M15A4 SPR

Tunershark

so i came across this poster at www.ukasc.net, now im just tying to figure out if anyone knows the release date of the M15A4 SPR wich looks to me just like the m16A3, its really just the gun im looking into buying

caapr2.jpg

http://www.ukasc.net/pics/Apr06/caapr2.jpg

if anyone knows, let me know, the suspense is killing me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't use real steel and wood in the AK, would they? That would make it like a million dollars... or maybe not. :D That AK is beautiful though. CA, do your magical pricing and make it around $350 please.

The M16A4 SPR is nice, too. But why leave out the carry handle and have no scope? That's not a ready-out-of-the-box AEG! You can't aim with just a front sight (not accurately anyway).

Kudos on the bipod on the SL-8, but it would look much better with a rail and iron sights rather than that goofy carry handle optic. It's like a half-assed attempt at a sniper weapon. No doubt they'll release an expensive flattop rail conversion upgrade, which they could've just done out of the box in the first place. :rolleyes: Maybe they'll do that later and call it an SL-9. :)

I'm with davedawg - only the front sight is retarded. They should have eliminated the front sight and provided flip-up iron sights on the rails. Coupled with the fact that the rail height on the receiver and the front end isn't the same, that gun looks stupider than Kenneth Lay pleading not guilty.

Lazy *fruitcagers*, just assembling their old M16 RIS with the M15A4 rifle, then stealing the carry handle off you in exchange for some RIS panels and a vert grip. I'd did that with my M15A4 back when i had it, spose it might be cheaper though than doing it yourself.

Now if they could get there finger out and assemble a few guns out of their aftermarket parts bin that arent so readily available, then i'd say well done

edit - found a swear word not filtered out, so i replaced it for the younger users of the forums

this might be called SPR but definitely not a replica of the real one, the real SPR use either PRI carbon handguard (mod 0) or KAC FFRAS (mod 1) the one CA is making is replica of KAC m5 RAS, so it;s more a M16A3/4 replica

this might be called SPR but definitely not a replica of the real one, the real SPR use either PRI carbon handguard (mod 0) or KAC FFRAS (mod 1) the one CA is making is replica of KAC m5 RAS, so it;s more a M16A3/4 replica

not really SPR means special purpose rifle so you can attach SPR to really any gun you want but it is most commonly seen attached to mod # series armalites. Your are right though becuase it is a lot more like a replica of the m16a3/4.

I was just about to make one of these until if found this and it will most likley be half of the price of building your own.

Archived