MAD BULL NEW PRODUCTS

madbull

GemTech licensed. (Gemtech is a leading manufacturer and famous for suppressor technology.)

G5 series will be available first.

Trinity system will be the next.

US version will be a solid tube as a decoration barrel extension. (Will not be modified as a supressor.)

Hand Grenade will be availalbe soon. We finally found out the most cost effective way to produce it. Produced majorly by plastic. Very light.

Estimated retail price will be less $10. (One time use.)

NAM.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, but you're going to need to add a bit of weight to them by the sounds of it otherwise they'll be *beep* to throw.

Still, being light would save on shipping :)

EDIT : from the pic they look pretty nice :)

EDIT 2 : wheres the pic gone O.o

While its great that you have aquired a license from Gemtech, its a shame that they are merely a barrel shroud rather then having any sound insulation.

Was this part of Gemtech's T&C's regarding their license?

I thought there was a law against silencers having foam in them in the US? 

Probably wrong though. 

Aye, I heard something along those lines too. But should the rest of the worlds airsoft community have to suffer just because of one Countries restrictions? If this is the case I hope madbull releases a foam silencer version for the rest of us.

*Edit* - spelling

No law here in the states about foam in silencers. We can get foam filled all day long. The deal is the sound comes from the mechbox so foam or no foam you still have sound. Some guys (Mostly P90 I think) insulate their mechboxs. I am not sure of the details though.

But we can get foam filled silencers.

We can't however get the HARD plastic madbull m203 shells that shoot off the m203's. We can only get the cheap foam ones that you have to tape up to get to fly. Cheers

(1) Supressor with foam is totally illegal in US. We have been consult with ATF already. Totally illegal!

(2) Our US version supressor is not a supressor. It is a solid aluminum tube. So that you can use it as a barrel extension. (hide extra internal barrel.)

(3) We will produce other version for outside US.

(4) As to hand grenade, what is the power? This is our top secret now. NO one use the same power like us. Not gas, not soda powder....

It is a whole new design.

We are testing the delay function now.

(5) Why we make hande grenade light? because we don't whant hurt people by the heavy weight.

:)

No law here in the states about foam in silencers. We can get foam filled all day long.

(1) Supressor with foam is totally illegal in US. We have been consult with ATF already. Totally illegal!

Pwnt!

Anyway, they dont need to be that heavy, just heavy enough to throw well. You could throw Mk5's at me all day long and it wouldnt hurt me anymore than a bb ;)

Love the new stuff, even though $10 a pop is a bit expensive. The design will probably suit Norwegian players though, as anything that develops heat is illegal to use in the field (due to fire hazard). Can the lunch bbs as well, though?

interesting... now for all you in the US who would like a foam filled silencer I can get them leaglly. but it is a class 3 item and has a 200 tax on it... LOL anyway sweet I want some of those grenades. nothing like shock and awe...

I even read an article. Someone made a pipe with tissue papers inside and ATF said NO.

Here are some statement from ATF:

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm

M30) Are Paintball and/or Airgun Sound Suppressers NFA firearms? [back]

The terms "firearm silencer" and "firearm muffler" mean any device for silencing, muffling, or diminishing the report of a portable firearm, including any combination of parts, designed or redesigned, and intended for use in assembling or fabricating a firearm silencer or firearm muffler, and any part intended only for use in such assembly or fabrication.

Numerous paintball and airgun silencers tested by ATF’s Firearms Technology Branch have been determined to be, by nature of their design and function, firearm silencers. Because silencers are NFA weapons, an individual wishing to manufacture or transfer such a silencer must receive prior approval from ATF and pay the required tax. See Questions M15 and 16 for application details.

If I have any further questions as to the classification of a paintball or airgun silencer, who should I contact?

Please send a written request to ATF’s Firearms Technology Branch.

[18 U.S.C. 921(a)(24), 26 U.S.C. 5845(a), 27 CFR 479.11]

Hey guys we sell FAKE FOAM FILLED silencers. They are TOYS and ARE fully OK. We just had almost 3,000 dollars worth pass customs from redwolf. Over 30 silencers were in that lot and were checked cleared through customs. So say what you will. We own "FAKE" none working "FOAM" filled silencers. I guess you could always fill them yourself???

Madbull m203 shells are the best and I really like their tightbores.

Not sure what the ATF's got to do with toys these days?

Very exciting about the trinity system...will it be a full talon upper for the COLT SMG?

any more info on it will make me very happy, i've wanted the trinity since its come out, i have a gem-tech smg before the whole cool rail thing.

good stuff guys....what kind of ETA can we expect?

:)

how come my TM MK23 and Maruzen P99 have silencers, and it has foam inside?

also ICS QD has foam too, the thing is, fill the foam in, and call it barrel extension, the ATF won't do *beep*

Archived