New AEG from G&G

Nicklas

Add me to the list of those fed up with lame-o G3 receiver abominations. How effink hard can it be for them to make an HK53?

OR for that matter a G3A3 or G3A4? Which Marui has not made in years? @W#$@#$

And what the heck is the purpose of a short barreled .308 anyway? G&G needs to stop playing CS and open a copy of Jane's Light Infantry Weapons.

And what the heck is the purpose of a short barreled .308 anyway?  G&G needs to stop playing CS and open a copy of Jane's Light Infantry Weapons.

CS only has a selection of fairly standard weapons. . . yes it's to blame for a lot of the "1337 SNIPAH OMG!!!" stuff that airsoft newbies seem to be into but blaming it for wacky custom guns is just silly.

Add me to the list of those fed up with lame-o G3 receiver abominations. How effink hard can it be for them to make an HK53? ......

.......And what the heck is the purpose of a short barreled .308 anyway? G&G needs to stop playing CS and open a copy of Jane's Light Infantry Weapons.

So I heard you (don't) like the Mc51?

So realistic is it is actually based on a gun a British gun at that ; ) But because Guay Guay are renoun for altering a guns image just for the sake of avoiding law suits/case they have to alter it. So with a few thinings (I.e new slither stock) It'll look pretty much identical to it's Reel Steel counter-part.

Also just so I'm not biased here's another link ; )

http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galle...s/1700/1750.htm

Archived