CQB or sniper

101matt1

Which do YOU prefer CQB (close quarter battle) or Sniping  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Which do YOU prefer CQB (close quarter battle) or Sniping

• sniper
    • CQB

i think you mean "do you prefer playing as a sniper or as a front line, middle of a firefight type person". if that was the question i really dont know which i'd choose, probably sniper as i like to remain unseen and make my shots really count but even then some people wouldnt consider that sniping.

I have done both roles sniping with both a UTG and a CA M24 and i found sniping a bit boring but is a totally differant way to play the game but you usually have to find your targets which can be fun.

But i did CQB at urban assault and it is such a rush because unlike sniping you dont know what is awaiting you from one room to the next.

curlyboy

sniper means, you need a sniper rifle, prefer spring or gas, it has a high FPS rate, and as a sniper, your minium engage distance is more than an assult with AEG, you need a scope, you know how to zero your scope, you need a ghillie suit, a good sidearm, and again, a realiable sniper rifle, and prepare spend $600 if you wanna play sniper

sniper means, you need a sniper rifle

How's that?

Sniper:

1. A skilled military shooter detailed to spot and pick off enemy soldiers from a concealed place.

2. One who shoots at other people from a concealed place.

Hear anything about sniper rifles from the good ol' dictionray? Didn't think so. I could snipe you with my HFC Bullpup 230, believe it or not.

...thinking about getting a M3 Benelli soon.

Get that Benelli. They're more fun than a barrel of monkeys times pi. I found that in a scientific article, too.

I could snipe you with my HFC Bullpup 230

On that note, I snipe with my M3 Benelli on a weekly basis.

I could also snipe you with an M14, which will have a bipod, scope, Tanio Koba barrel, ghillie wrap and I'll be in a ghillie suit. And yet it's not a sniper rifle. And yet I will be a sniper.

Saying that it doesn't apply to airsofting is like saying that you can't do CQB in airsofting with an M16. Sure, the M4 will work better, but people do it, both in real life and in airsofting.

if it were real life, a snioer, but as its more fun in airsoft CQB (mainly cus i dont really want an AEG :P )

Sorry, but I have no idea what you just said. :blink: Something about real life, a sniper rifle, CQB and AEGs. ...Sometimes I can put these puzzles together that are strewn all over the floor, but this one's missing half of its pieces.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.  :blink:  Something about real life, a sniper rifle, CQB and AEGs.  ...Sometimes I can put these puzzles together that are strewn all over the floor, but this one's missing half of its pieces.

maybe, if it were real life, he would rather be a sniper. But since airsoft sniping is somewhat pointless, and that he really wants an AEG, he wants to do close range battles.

made sense to me anyway, must have been the 6 hours of A level business and physics i did today :P

EDIT: i said i didn't want an AEG Scyxor, as in i am a pistol man :P

oh, sry, lol. Whatever, then I dont know.

Archived