delete

Rx7

I like the basic idea of the project, but I think there's a real chance that the flux capacitor will reverse thrust into the clarkie cap, causing a negative bluetie. And then, as we can guess, it'll be jessop jessop jessop.

Opinions?

:zorro:

I like it, but if you switch the clarkie cap for a digerie cap you would be able to turn the reverse thrust into energy and create a vortex shield. And then you wont have jessop jessop jessop, you'll have jello jello jello! Much better.

But the heat buidup caused by your digerie cap will only allow you to have jello jello jello for a few minutes, however if you reroute that through the flux plasma inducers you will create an inverse vortex shield wave, which will increase your jello jello jello time a hundred fold.

Sledge: simple, you have two 4th dimension flux capactors working in unison, and as we all know

4 + 4 = 8.

CHEESE, DAMMIT, CHEESE! Cheese is the answer. It's simple. NASA didn't listen to me, and look at what happened to the Challenger and the Columbia! Hells, they even refused to use cheese on Apollo I and Apollo XIII! Look at how those turned out! I tell ya, you need CHEESE!

Archived