ultimate AK

fr00b

image_28771.jpg

im sure ive seen that silencer on an airsoft model, but the scope and supressed "tishina" grenade launcher are going to be more problematic arnt they? i think you will agree, although i got the idea from a computer game, it is rather a sechsy gun.

give me information on any part of the set up

for example where to get nice steel body kit

where to get silencer, scope, tishina (if it exists)

OR! ideas on how to MAKE these difficult parts!!! (thinking of tishina particularly here)

dont flame me for not searching these forums for years to find these parts, i might cry.

edit: forgot to say "please"

Well first of all VFC AKS-74U:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...VFC-AEG-AKS74UN

Then there is the PBS-5 silencer:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/pbs_silencer.htm

The scope is a POSP scope:

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=322

As fore the grenade launcer, it does not exist in airsoft... :(

Hope this helps :)

Tishina:

Lathe the barrel to that weird shape.

Make a similarly shaped grip from wood - you don't need the magazine in it.

Buy an AN/PEQ grenade launcher, and saw it in half. Make a box for it to go in with the barrel on the front and the grip underneath. Clamp it onto the barrel.

Sorted.

CC

excellent.. (makes finger pyramid of evil contemplation)

if only i had a lathe lying around :( i really want the silenced tishina effect

thanks CC for the idea

big thanks to counterassassin, for single handedly finding all the items i will need :D

and yes, AA is a great game.

i found another ak silencer here is link to page http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ic=37122&st=160

i was just guna pm the owner but i think hes been offline for a while

anywho! reason for posting is i think it looks more like the one in my picture but cant be sure. as you can see it says in his post that its a tascabe ind. pbs-5 thin

i tried googling that, not much happened

scary thing is that guys gun is in the 1k club thread, i hope its not too expensive

so, back to you, more ideas on tishina please, and if you know of the exact model of silencer i want (see picture) or know where to get the one in this guys piccy, that would be spiffing, wot wot.

post your opinions, all welcome

<snip>

Then there is the PBS-5 silencer:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/pbs_silencer.htm

<snip>

http://www.trapperindustries.com/ have the pbs silencer, altho it doesnt look as long as the one in the game

-Mike

:D <sell mode = 1> Right. I am the *original* supplier of these PBS-5 silencers (and the PBS-1's, as well) and it just so happens after a mailing mix up, i have one left. (PBS-5) i can beat both trappers AND Rus mil's price, and thats *including* next day SD delivery. PM me if interested. that one in the 1K guns thread is a different PBS-5, made by Tascabe, over at the RA. Im sure its very good, but im not sure if he has any left, and it's not as accurate as mine. ;)

I doubt that thing under the front barrel/suppressor is a grenade launcher.

Only grenade launchers I've seen on AK models/versions is the GP25/30.

That doesn't even come close...

Tis a grenade launder, fires special grenades using a blank from a magazine inserted through the grip :)

oh one more question, how do i attach a tishina to the ak? i dont wanna have it looking too ghetto if its guna be hanging off that expensive ak74. if you know how the real one is attached, or have a good idea, POST! please.

tinkerbell am sorry to say this but i wont have the money for this for a while, all i can hope is that you still have it when i do

the tishina (i think) is attached to the bottom foregrip, possibly onto the barrel *through* the foregrip, if that makes sense.

in the pictures i've seen when the tishina has not been attached there's been a leather panel thingyu over the bottom of the grip, possibly covgering up a hole...

the link to the aks-74u above is a deluxe version, which differs from standard by having wooden grips, which is what i would prefer.... however if im going to be drilling big old holes in the grip to attach a tishina is it really worth it? hmmm ill have to do more research on wooden grips.. would it really be so difficult to make my own grips (candyman inspired)?

price so far:

deluxe vfc - £260

silencer - £75

scope - £63

£398 - gun without tishina, unposted, not counting possible tax when brought into country. :mellow:

donate to my cause people... you know you want to :unsure:

just thinking about the tishina, it was suggested earlier i get a PEQ grenade launcher as the working mechanism.. so i googled it and uhh not so cheap.. anyway this is a special 20mm grenade launcher so i need a small mechanism, although if i have to settle for a NBB with a custom barrel and handle that would be a bit lame (especially compared to a m203)

perhaps that is the only way.. but if you have any ideas, post

also tinkerbell, i pm'd you about the silencer, ive changed my mind, and i think ill buy it if you still selling

if this is starting to sound too much like project suggestion to the mods as was suggested before, please move it, it might get more replies there

what you ment to say was "fugly my friend, really fugly imo".

But more to the point i dont actually use the silencer obviously

i just stuck it on this thread cos its on topic, i wasnt asking for anybodies opinion.

oh yeah and my 74 mag is completely broken so its no longer with me.

thanks for your opinion tho, i really appreciated it............no really, very constructive.

Archived