UTG AK's

newbowner

Which one is better?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• UTG AK-47 WarHawk UTG AK-47 Commando

My friend wants a cheap AEG which could be used at skirmishes and in a backgarden and i thought of the UTG AK series. Poll above help decide which one would be better but please post if you have any more info on these guns, or if there is anything better that he should get.

Thanks

Its the same gun on the inside. The question is which does your friend prefer on the outside, classic AK or Spetsnaz style?

So yeah, its just its outside which is differnt, its all a question of appearence.

I personly however would check out the Cyma CM028 (AK47/AK47-S), i would find them a lot more reliable than UTG`. Sure you dont get as many extras in the box but the gun itself is a hell of a lot better, even just on the outside it looks so much more authentic.

I agree with Robot 2000, check out the CM028. I have one, which I bought for

100USD. 30-40USD cheaper than the Warhawk, and better stock FPS and externals. The FPS is said to be about 20-30 FPS faster than the warhawk. The downside to the gun is the aluminum barrel, and a different hopup. The only trouble you would have is if you wanted to insert a tightbore.

No, go with UTG. It might not proform as well but it will last like 2-3x as long. (more metal internals)

My, my, my. Read first, then think, then don't write. You don't know jacks**t about CM.028 - yet, you're still typing useless misinformation being sure that you know all and everything.

Archived