UFC Magpul stocks & new WA2000

IronWolf

gallery_113_405_34053.jpg

I wonder how much cheaper it will be then the real deal :unsure:

gallery_113_405_75225.jpg

This is made by the chaps who made the recent MRP kit, i'd hazard a guess that the pricing will be rather high if their MRP is anything to go buy. But then again the alluminium parts do not look as complicated to manufacture as the MRP so who knows...

*Edit*

Also note what appears to be a Magpul precision stock on one of the M16 series rifles.

Source

Yeah I had a squint at the one pictured but it looks like the one out already which isn't too close to looking like a real A3 upper.

Yeah, that one in the picture looks more like an SMG/CQB RIS type kit rather than anything else - bit hard to tell from what I can see the reciever carry handle/scope mount is still present. I think the source might be a bit off:

Bestgun is most known for their MRP upper receiver. However, they are working on interesting projects, which can be seen on the pictures below:

- Steyr AUG A3 upper receiver

- Walther WA2000 sniper rifle.

I hope they are working on an A3 receiver. Check out this RS A3: http://www.gun-world.net/austria/steyr/aug/auga3gal2.jpg :wub: (loads more pics)

a3mlx.jpg

Yes... but I don't think it'll fit in my hand bag with the 40mm tactical grenade launcher

That W2000 looks nice - for some bizarre reason I really like that gun *hides wallet*

Those look like Magpul 93A stock replicas. I like the 93B. Advantage is your cheek doesn't have to rest on the metal round buffer tube of typical tubes anymore. The 93B also allow you to get the latest look of various EOD-MU personnel. If you have no idea about it, just simply get it because you got the money. :D

Also in the other pic with the lady, it does look like the Magpul PRS.

Ohhh, WA2000...Never understood the obsesion over that gun

To quote Jagged Alliance 2 V1.13:

Walther WA 2000 (7.62x51mm) Sometimes considered the Ferrari of sniper rifles, the WA 2000 combines high accuracy with great stopping power. Too bad they're no longer in production

Archived