chinese clone M4 S-system

gunner-airsoft

ak-7799-01.jpg I can`t really tell this one is NOT TM !!

ak-7799-02.jpgMetal muzzle, outer barrel, and folding front sight

ak-7799-03.jpgplastic cage with metal rails, including the top rail that touching the upper receiver

ak-7799-04.jpgplastic body

ak-7799-05.jpgmetal folding rear sight

ak-7799-06.jpgnew style stock, a little bit loose, but no big deal!!

ak-7799-07.jpgshinny metal gear box

ak-7799-08.jpgview of other side

ak-7799-09.jpgadjust hop=up here

ak-7799-10.jpgsame structure as TM!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am extremley intrested please more info, other retailers or the manafacturer would be stellar. If it's fully TM compatiable like they say who cares what the out of box FPS is, I'll upgrade it on the cheap and get to *albatross* kickin with my el-cheapo SYSTEM-S.

Features:

(1) EXACT TM M4 S-System copy.

(2) Metal Version 2 gearbox and all parts are compatible with Tokyo Marui parts, including Hop up unit.

(3) Metal muzzle, outer barrel, front and rear folding sight, top rail and side rail, trigger and trigger guard, rear tube.

(4) 220V charger, 8.4V mini battery, Vertical foregrip  and Hi-cap metal magazine included.

(5) 280 fps muzzel power, full auto 10 rounds per second.

These are the features from the website, I'm sure it'll do more than 10 rounds a second on an 8.4volts.

In the pictures it looks like the mag release, bolt release and fire selector are made of plastic, I hope this isn't the case, although they are not listed under the metal parts included, hopefully they just left them out by mistake.

Ice

I think the SVD rifle they have there is a good deal as well. The worst case scenario for these guns is you need to place the gear box which should be fairly easy to do if you are looking for a cheap way to get an sl8 or svd, perhaps an aep as well

I think these rifles might be CYMA or some parent company related thing. The reason i think this is evike.com has the SVD on pre order and it is listed as matric which is there personal brand but matrix is also what it listed as a lot of the CYMA ak's that just came out that everone loves

Archived