King Arms FN FAL?

Agent47

King Arms: FN FAL?

Japanese store E-na has listed two very interesting products under name KING ARMS FAL CONVERSION KIT and KING ARMS FAL TACTICAL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT. Nothing on King Arms' homepage indicates arrival of FAL conversion kits, but it wouldn't be the first time for Japanese customers to receive early warning on new product.

What is known at this time? We are talking AEG here, seems to be based of SIG552. Metal body, very rigid. Semi, full, safe function (not replica of L1A1!). Can store 8,4V battery in stock.

Currently in prototype phase. 83.000 Yen ( 565.36 EUR). Anxiously waiting for conformation from King Arms.

kingarms_fal.jpg

For some of you I hope this comes true...

I just love it. My favorite guns of all time just seem to be manufactured as we speak. L85A2, FN-FNC and the FN-FAL.

I'd like to see a "Carl Gustav M/45" a.k.a. "The Swedish K".

Lovely piece of hardware! I doubt if if anyone would manufacture them though. Only used by seals during vietnam and by the swedish army way way back.

But I can still hope, can't I?

nice pictures !

aah man...now i'll need to get a SCAR, FNC AND FAL to go next to my P90 ... and i don't even wanna think about a minimi...

hmm, silly thought, with all these guns in production, all of a sudden the FN airsoft family seems to be one of the biggest airsoftgunfamilies ! well besides HK i would say if you count in their pistols... sweet ! :D finally a reason to get rid of all my armalites ! :P

Archived