EOtech replica is out...but

Tef

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've bought 3 M4 bodies from Hurricane, and from that I can assume that the box design the replica Eotiech is sitting on is in fact made by Hurricane. Look at the tiny *angled label.

TriChrome, you can get a real used 512.A65 Eotech for $250.

I've owned 2 Eotechs before. I sold them all. My M4's just look too Highspeed. I'm into the old school look. Just personal preference.

*The short Eotech 511 Series (real one) use N size batts.

Well, if you look the box says HU*****NE (the scope is blocking part of the lettering)

And I think I'll skip on this one. I can go to the Bushnell store down the street and get a HoloSight for $125-$150 depending on what model.

I really hope the price doesn't come down, as that would only mean every other kid on the block would soon have an "Eotech" on their gun... scary!

Just because you're prepared to spend $250-odd on a sight for your toy gun doesn't mean everyone is or should be.

Looks like they made it run on CR123As rather than N types like the real one does.

Can we knock off this elitism name calling, from both sides. Frankly it seems ANY thread about EOs ends up with two parties, the ones who try to justify the costs, and the whiners who can't afford 'em.

Frankly it's a tired, boring, and OLD arguement. Please knock it off.

Looks like they made it run on CR123As rather than N types like the real one does.

Can we knock off this elitism name calling, from both sides. Frankly it seems ANY thread about EOs ends up with two parties, the ones who try to justify the costs, and the whiners who can't afford 'em.

Frankly it's a tired, boring, and OLD arguement. Please knock it off.

What about people who can afford them, but cant justify the cost?

I thought trolling would be a post with "ZOMG" as the message. :-/

Also I thought that his point was that there are two camps, one with ppl who can't afford the EO, and ppl who tries to justify the cost....

I think it was obvious that his point was he doesn't want this to turn into an argument.

Also I'd consider a troll as someone who posts just to get a certain reaction, such as starting a flame war or argument.

Shall we leave it at that?

I can't see the point tbh with this replica, it looks cak and for a little more you can get a real one off egay.

The reason this is so much more expensive than other airsoft reflex sights:

Aimpoints etc. usually use a rotary dial for on/off and brightness adjustments: High school electronics.

Eotech uses 2 buttons for on/off, brightness control: needs chips to be programmed and manufactured.

Archived