CYMA CM028 AK47 Upgrades

csem-it

Both - actually, if you plan on upgrading the barrel, replace the hop-up as well. Standard hop-up units fit and work if matched with standard barrels - stock ones, as someone said, are 7mm in diameter.

I am kind of hi-jacking this, but, how could I make it look tactical? Like spetsnaz type, CQB style, I am already getting the STAR 160 rd mid cap off of shortyusa .com. I dont want a sight now, but I do need a silencer that will fit. That is about all I need... I think...

I am kind of hi-jacking this, but, how could I make it look tactical? Like spetsnaz type, CQB style, I am already getting the STAR 160 rd mid cap off of shortyusa .com. I dont want a sight now, but I do need a silencer that will fit. That is about all I need... I think...

Paint stock and grips black.

Silencers will fit after you remove the flash hider.

That's nice and good work, but I can't help but think it looks like the front of a mini AK :P

I'd like to know more about if metal bodies and wood kits are drop in like on a TM or if they need work to fit. Can anyone shed some light on it?

Archived