Blank Firer Style :huh:

General Akuzo

Hi

I remember a while ago seeing an auction on Ebay for a replica M4 blank firer type gun. Basically it had the bullet cases which then had a 'firing cap' placed on the back then a BB loaded in the front, then loaded into the mag and fired.

I was just wondering if anyone here knew of a place that sold them, i know it wouldnt be off any real use in a game but it would look damn cool and spiffy firing a mag off and having 'emptys' flying out of it.

Any help is greatly appreciated, if i dont reply for a while it is because im on holiday from tommorow (saturday) as of 4am.

It's because it uses "explosive" gases to propel an object within 45 degrees of the axis of the barrel.

Wow? If thats all it takes, all the physics classes I have taken would have been illegal in the UK?

We had to calculate the explosive power of lighter fluid and how much we would have to use to propel a tennis ball a certain distance using certain length barrels and different angles.

So are fireworks illegal too? What about combustion engines?

you can have cap firers and you can have bb guns but you can't have a BB gun that's powered by caps (in the UK anyway).

Basically what Lance Jackass said, a projectile that's powered by a "explosive" is classed as a firearm in the UK.

[...]So are fireworks illegal too? What about combustion engines?

Whoa steady on there old chap, we just had running water installed in a few homes in the capital last week and they're planning on installing "elektriseety" sometime next year - providing the pony isn't too tired from laying all the water pipes.

Whoa steady on there old chap, we just had running water installed in a few homes in the capital last week and they're planning on installing "elektriseety" sometime next year - providing the pony isn't too tired from laying all the water pipes.

And this is why I love the British so dearly ^_^

You could just buy the super nine if you want something that has shell ejecting :) If it makes you feel better you could probably fit all that junk into the casing of an M4 :D

Archived