Ak Spetsnaz

Assassin88

Ok.. well I just got an amazing deal on ebay. I got a tokyo marui spetsnaz with a 600 hi-cap magazine, two batteries, and a sling for 170.00$ shipped. All I was wondering was if I could just get some info from actual spetsnaz users on this website. I dont need anything specific, just stuff like how well the gun skirmishes or are there any common issues with the gun or basically anything you think would be considered important information to know.

Any information at all would be a great help!!

-Thank you for your time.

i just picked one up the other day as well at a good price. mine is upgraded to x80 FPS with other internal bits to go with it. to summarise:

- loud. the muzzle amplifies the pop sound like a trumpet

- mine is a bit of a chainsaw on a 9.6 battery...so i m looking at getting more mags for it

- the RIS bit at the front, a bit annoying if you dont slap anything on it. kinda looks weird with a vert. foregrip though

- its short. about the same size as a full stock MP5

- seems more solid than the AK47, just less length hence less creak overall

- i got the JUST rail with it as well so i am getting a reddot for it for that special forces look. definitely better gun to use for that than an AK47

- the sights snag less than the AK47 ones

- love that rubberised handgrip

thats all i can think of for now...overall a mean little gun

it came with the battery alraedy so i dont know what exactly it is, just a 9.6v 2000mah one. and yeah my other 9.6 sanyo pack wont fit in it, it just wont sit far enough for the buttplate to go on. i think you have to file down some material to make the stock thinner

or you can get one of this

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i....6V%20Batteries

syo-96_2000ak.jpg

Well that can be taken two different ways. That area in the website is there for the descripiton of the porduct. First it could mean that a modification is required for it to work in the Ak but it could also mean that that very battery contains the modification that was needed for the 9.6v battery to work in an Ak due to its odd shape.

Yeah I just got a spets very recently and I love it. So easy to run through thick brush with out it snagging on any thing.

I bought some 3300mah 9.6v batteries(because I was planning on upgrading it) along with a smart charger.

http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?Page...ROD&ProdID=1363

And the batteries would not fit the stock even with modification. So I just converted one of them to an 8.4v by removing one of the cells and positioning the cells like an 8.4v.

My question is would it be possible to arrange my batteries cells into some thing like the sanyo 9.6v?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i....6V%20Batteries

P.S.

To Assassin88 my mom asked me what I was looking at when I was reading your posts! Nice sig. LOL!

i've recently got a spets and i cant really fault it.

i agree with carbacca about that ris, its too short to add anything usefull to and anything that does fit makes it anoying to hold. i got around that by adding the CAW wood kit for mine and its deff worth the money, you can only fit an 8.4v battery in it tho and even thats a tight fit, altho if i could be bothered to get a chisel out and smooth off the inside of the stock it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...it%20for%20AEGs

for the 9.6v battery to fit it looks like you just have to chop out a couple of supports from the inside of the original stock, it should only be a 5 min job with a dremel. why you'd feel the need to run it on a 9.6v battery is beyond me. mine's got an insane rof with an 8.4v battery.

*edit*

mah is how much charge the battery will hold or something like that, basically the more it has the longer the battery will last.

I am pleased to hear all the good things about the "spetz" but one question remains though: are you all just usin' it because it is a good gun or are any 'o you interested in a little reenactment at all?!

http://www.airsoft-freaks.com/siteindex.html

Under replica's and then assault rifles you can find other "compact" weapons that are actually made to represent real ones...

The Krinkov looks great if ye ask me!

Hey there Assasin, the Spetz is a great gun (IMO), I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I love it for a few reasons.

- It's short, manuvarable (<--gah spelling)

-High Ammo capacity ( i have 2 Hi-caps) Makes it good for laying down suppressing fire.

-High ROF with a 9.6v

-1J Spring Upgrade (or M100) makes it a pinchy little gun

All in all I love it, and It looks great :D

Good luck in the future with your gun, I'm sure it won't disapoint.

=^^=

Just got mine today. I took it out for some test firing and its damn accurate. It's just a little small for me (im used to my G3 SG-1) but i'll get used to it. Has a great RoF even wit my 8.4 batt (which i would recommned and a 9.6 endangers your messing up your gears unless you upgrade). It's a great gun and i can't wait to use it in a match.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived