2Roy 203

SKL001

yeah id like one, but is it good? tell em whe you find out

+1 to you is you do!

translation: "Yah I would like one, but is it good? Tell me when you find out if its good or not. I will add a +1 to your reputation if you do!

I heard they are good, as are their mags, but that is just second hand information, as I do not own one.

If you left click the backround of the page you're veiwing, and the click "properties", you will see a window that lists the page's URL. Copy/paste that on the forum and you get a linky something like this.

Or while your veiwing the item you can press f11 and it will show you the address bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for dragging this topic from the dead but I figured since no else seems to have used one I'll thow in my opinion on mine...

I opted for the 2Roy for two reasons:

1) Weight, my rifle is already front heavy enough with my PEQ2 on it.

2) Price, it's cheaper than every other M203 on the market.

I installed this on my M15A4 RIS, and yes it fits fine. This thing is mostly plastic with a metal barrel. It comes with two front mounts, one is for if you want to install it an a CQBR length barrel and has a sling swivel built in. It also comes with two different rear barrel brackets which I'm guessing are for different width outer barrels. I tested it out with a Madbull M433 shell and it shot great. Looks wise it has a big seem line running down the bottom of the foregrip. The metal barrel is a flat grey color while the rest of the launcher is black.

I can't find my digi cam right now but when I do I'll post up some pics of the launcher.

How could it be bad?  A M203 is just a tube with a pretty simple trigger mechanism

Indeed it is, but, if it was as simple as you made it seem you could build your own and that's not easy...oh wait. Has anyone had any experience building their own launcher? Seems like a cool project, and would save you plenty of money over buying one. Sorry i don't have any advice on the 2ROY launcher.

Archived