MEU SOC Early

TheLair

I was thinking about getting a metal kit, but the price is a bit too much for me at the moment. I was going to just get the MEU slide from UNco, but at a later time I would get a metal frame for it.

Is the metal frame just a big waste of money? If I already have a slide? Or if I can manage to get the money should I go for the full kit?

Right now I am considering selling my KSC Glock 19 and the stuff that I have for it for ~$200. So what should I do with the $200?

for that kit, i would check the trades in the pic to the ones on your gun, because its hard to tell otherwise

and the only benifit with a metal frame is the fact that it "feels" like metal, as in, cold to the touch on a cold day, blisteringly hot on a hot day ect, but if you want, it also gives you the possibility of using MUCH more higher pressure gasses (eg red gas) with out the ye ol problem of a slide to the face :P

That kit won't work with the early version at it uses Novak sights and the early version uses the sights you mentioned. Also the holes in the blowback chamber will differ for attatching the sights. I don't get why your asking about an early version, but linking to the late kit?

Found the one on UNco.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=5877

Any preferance between companies? It seems that UN is cheaper, but they may jack up the shipping, and the other company not. I guess it really depends on who really has it in stock. Sometimes UN doesnt update their inventory until someone tries to buy that something.

• 2 weeks later...

that company you mentioned, tokyo model, is a very reputable company to deal with. i bought my wilson combat CQB from them, and the limited edition nonetheless, when i could not find it anywhere else. shipping was quick, and they answer emails FAST. sometimes i would get a reply to an email the same day i sent it!

Archived