ICS am bestest

corpral pain

yes ................but what about the taplet plate eh????????? *ahem* MAJOR A$$ FLAW*ahem*

Wuh oh, not the taplet plate ....

Is that all that is comparable? :waggle:

Try and think of something that has to do with performance.

And oh yeah, the grey metal body is much nicer than the black.

sorry ok but both CA and ICS have had major problems with there older models but both seem to be ironed out no so reall it's just a preference of colours .......................well me i'm a bit screwed for i want an aug mil (yes laugh at the poor soul that is me)

Ah yes, but CA still has problems. The motor wire slipping is one of them. People could easily name off others if asked.

And as for the Aug MIL, turn it into a phantom AUG and my sides will rest.

sorry ok but both CA and ICS have had major problems with there older models but both seem to be ironed out no so reall it's just a preference of colours .......................

Eh?

So a reliable Ford is "the same" as a reliable Mercedes and your buying decision would be based purely on the colour?

Sorry but both the ICS M4 and MP5 are af superior design to the equivalent CA product. That is, quite simply, a fact.

CA guns are very good, IMO, but it's dumb to refuse to admit that the ICS gun is superior, cos it is.

Ahhh, random pointless threads.

The true life of any forum.  You just can't beat it for comedy value alone.

especially when you dont answer the question :spam::D

my ICS MP5SD5 is currently winging its way from Z1 as we speak, just in time for me to take on Her Majestys finest at the weekend.

its gonna be the bestest evar !!!111oneone!!

Archived