Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a standard Diemaco M203A1 that attaches to the barrel, as per the norm. The only difference from a U.S. made launcher is the height of the barrel axis and the bracket that extends from the front 'Knight's' barrel mount to the front sight which, as mentioned, is most likely a Diemaco tangent sight for the launcher.

some sweet pics here liking the cqbr tallbloke

pic of my WIP recce ( i think its a recce ?)

reccepicmt7.jpg

still need :

magpul m93 stock

magpul xt rail covers

eotech

and get rid of the peq and reddot.

also anyone know if theres a airsoft masada coming out ? it looks sweet :D

That's the first time I've seen the 416 short stock really work on a gun...it looks superb.  Then again it might just be the photo :P

Seriously good work.

Thanks for the compliment, Render. I'll add some photos of the other 5 AR's in my collection when I can get some serious time for another shoot. :D

Doesn't change the fact that it looks wrong ;).

.... nope, looks right. I'd agree if you were talking about an RD or a reflex, but definitely not an ACOG. If it were farther forward, it would look wrong. You have to consider eye-relief when talking about a magnifying scope's placement.

Of course.... of course.

But, I am talking out of my own opinion and, however impractical, the way that ACOG placement could be perceived, by me, as "right" looking, it would be mounted further forward.

That is to say, purely in the pursuit of looks for the photo, it would please me far more to see the ACOG further forward.

:P

I love it just where it is, considering it is a magnifying scope and has iron sights on top.

For red dots I prefer them up a little more though. If I had an ACOG, I think I would have to buy both the red dot model and the magnifying model, just because they both rock.

Nice Bentley! Glad to see an armalite variant that doesn't look like EVERYONE elses! Way to be unique!

Thanks dude, I got rid of it though because I needed a metal body and new gearbox, and that woulda costed me too much. Gonna try and make the same thing again though with an ICS M4.